[ICONS] Brushed Ink - Update 13.05.2012

Search This thread

sam.son

May 26, 2010
Sorry, but i don't have time. Maybe you can do something with this, files in attatchment.

mmmWord

Jul 30, 2011
Love the simple but interesting look, thanks

Any chance of a 'news' icon and/or one for the Pulse app?

The news one would be for a simi app folder - similar folder icons such as a "utilities" one (for file explorers etc) and maybe an "office/productivity" one would also be awesome... Just like you have a "games" one - I want my homepage to look nice and consistent without having a whole bunch of generic "folder" icons :p

Cheers!

Last edited:

Psy86

Oct 26, 2011
Hi Sam.son, I actually created an account just to tell you thanks! This is a great icon set, I fell in love with it immediately.

May I suggest a few icons to create?
Download
ROM Manager
Google Goggles
Yelp
Google Shopper
DSP manager
Set CPU

Thanks for making such a clean, elegant design!

sam.son

May 26, 2010
Update in first post, but missing ROM Manager, Google Shopper and Set CPU, because i don't have idea how to do this icons.

ba_hamilton

Nov 21, 2010
Kansas City
themesinmotion.com
Very nice weather icons. I'm going to make custom weather sets using them in the BeWeather app. I will give proper kudos of course.

The color samples you have on page 4 would be perfect. I would very much like to see a color weather set.

Last edited:

hoochli

Jan 19, 2012
ercheLs Trin.

What about an icon for Draw Some? This would be the last app on my homescreen to replace with your very nice icons :)

dormorphious

Mar 26, 2010
Dallas, TX
Thanks for this! This was the perfect icon set for my new scheme. I know you created this awhile ago, but I wanted to let you know people are still finding it and using it.

thephfactor

Aug 29, 2013
Hey, thanks for an awesome icon pack! The Beautiful Widgets app isn't working for me for some reason so I made a Zooper Widget iconset from the weather images. I've attached it below in case anyone else needs it.

(It should work... I haven't like tested it thoroughly or anything)

Attachments

• brushedink.zip
    261.4 KB · Views: 14

Top Liked Posts