Need a little help with this bootlopp.

Search This thread

jub2k3

Sep 4, 2010
Ok so I have a mje stock note 3 that is stuck in a loop. I tried kies to stock odin w firmware and pit and still nothing. The phone boot sometimes but shoes only the top bar with the drop down menu and a blank home screen, shortly after it displays an error about something unable to work and reboots again and the loop begins until it deckdes to half ass boot again.

Has anyone encountered such a problem? It happened after I noticed misbehaving of some stock apps that kept crashing and I resorted to stock restore the phone with kies.

Thanks for any and all help.
The knox hasnt been tripped and its sjpposed to be intirely stock.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Ok so I have a mje stock note 3 that is stuck in a loop. I tried kies to stock odin w firmware and pit and still nothing. The phone boot sometimes but shoes only the top bar with the drop down menu and a blank home screen, shortly after it displays an error about something unable to work and reboots again and the loop begins until it deckdes to half ass boot again.

Has anyone encountered such a problem? It happened after I noticed misbehaving of some stock apps that kept crashing and I resorted to stock restore the phone with kies.

Thanks for any and all help.
The knox hasnt been tripped and its sjpposed to be intirely stock.

so u have tried to download your MJE firmware from samfirmware and flash via ODIN I believe.
Have you tried to go into stock recovery after finish flash from ODIN and to wipe data/factory reset & wipe cache partition ?
I have no idea about verizon N900, but I guess it should be the same. You may not follow my suggestion if you are unsure about this, as I have no idea about this device. Just give an option of suggestion you may try, because on N9005, this wipe / reset sometimes is quite useful to solve bootloop on stock firmware.

jub2k3

Sep 4, 2010
I have not tried samfirmwares as they take too long to download, but I will take your advice and post results.

Last edited:

jub2k3

Sep 4, 2010
I just tried your advice Sonic. I flashed N900VVRUBMJE_N900VVZWMJE_N900VVRUBMJE_HOME.tar.md5 from samfirmwares and I used odin 3.09 and still no success.
It now doesn't lag at the verizon logo its a little smoother but it still stays there and then it reboots and the loop continues.

Any other suggestions guys?
Is it safe to repartition with the pit file being flashed as well or will the phone be worse off afterwards?

Last edited:

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
I just tried your advice Sonic. I flashed N900VVRUBMJE_N900VVZWMJE_N900VVRUBMJE_HOME.tar.md5 from samfirmwares and I used odin 3.09 and still no success.
It now doesn't lag at the verizon logo its a little smoother but it still stays there and then it reboots and the loop continues.

Is it safe to repartition with the pit file being flashed as well or will the phone be worse off afterwards?

Did u do factory reset / full wipe?

If u have the correct pit for ur model nd firmware, shld be fine.

Sent from N7105, DN3 with AGNi kernel. :)

Reactions: jub2k3

jub2k3

Sep 4, 2010
I did a full wipe/ clear cache and then full firmware flash from sammobile then one with pit but still no success.

What did work was using a uart box and the phone in DM to reset the efs and then rewrite the fullflash from sammobile. Now the phone works perfect just has an invalid imei 00/0 but it still works. I am going to extract a QCN from another 900V and edit it with my phone's info tomorrow and write it to see if that fixes the no IMEI and No serial number issue. I will post results afterwards.

Thank you guys for the input.

jub2k3

Sep 4, 2010
OK solved with a donor QCN now all is good on this note.

Thanks to all for the assistance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you ever rooted or installed a custom recovery?
    Have not tried samfirmwares as they take too long. But I will try sammobile and the wipe and post results.

okie. :)

Did u do factory reset / full wipe?

If u have the correct pit for ur model nd firmware, shld be fine.

Sent from N7105, DN3 with AGNi kernel. :)