4Gb SD card!!!

Search This thread

stot

Apr 18, 2005
Last night I lost a 512 card.

Putting the Jasjar in my pocket, the natural way to put it in is Camera Up, SD Down. the SD Card has pressed on some coinage in the pocket and 1/2 ejected its self and fell out when I took the device out of my pocket. Im glad it wasnt a 2/4gb i lost or id be really pissed! :evil:

Cya
Stot

ikaris

Nov 5, 2005
I think I will be putting a little piece of black electrical tape over the SD card hole... not very pretty, but better than losing 4 GB of data...

gratz

Nov 12, 2005
htc universal max sd memory

Is there a limit to the data storage size of the SD card you can use in the universal?

Thanks

psicho

Nov 15, 2005
I've got a Transcend 4GB SD card running on my MDA Pro. It works like a breeze. 2GB of mp3s, 1.2GB wikipedia, lots of programs.

tamerh

Feb 11, 2004
I have A DATATurbo SD 4GB & it works fine but it gives an error when i set the camera to save to Storage card when i try to take a photo

neptunus

Feb 8, 2004
London
stot said:
Last night I lost a 512 card.

Putting the Jasjar in my pocket, the natural way to put it in is Camera Up, SD Down. the SD Card has pressed on some coinage in the pocket and 1/2 ejected its self and fell out when I took the device out of my pocket. Im glad it wasnt a 2/4gb i lost or id be really pissed! :evil:

Cya
Stot

i lost my camera with 1 gb high speed sd card attached. :cry:

newworld11

Apr 11, 2013
the card you need

Here it is.I think you maybe need this one And the price is reasonable,you can have a look.:laugh::laugh: