[Q] Autorotation in TWRP ?

Search This thread

Sidnexus4

Nov 16, 2013
Is there anyway that i can auto-rotate TWRP ??

Im using TWRP with multirom ..
Unfortunately my digitizer broke and the navigation area is not working.. ( Temporarily i'm managing the phone with full auto-rotation from gravity-box )

MAIN problem is im unable to use the "Swipe to flash" area in TWRP because of the broken digitizer..

I planned to use CWM but im afraid of loosing multirom..

So guys please suggest me about auto-rotation in TWRP or any other alternative idea to flash in MULTIROM..

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Try flashing CWM (non-touch) or PhilZ recovery, they might work for you... they use the Vol and Power buttons to perform recovery functions. It is simple to install or switch even if the screen is not working, you can do it through fastboot with a single command...

fastboot flash recovery cwmrecoveryimage.img

of course, substitute the actual recovery image file name.

EDIT: Nevermind... I didn't see you were using MultiROM until it was too late, I should probably read more thoroughly before replying.

Sidnexus4

Nov 16, 2013
EDIT: Nevermind... I didn't see you were using MultiROM until it was too late, I should probably read more thoroughly before replying.

No worry's bro.. i already did that. I wasn't able to control my self with out flashing Android L ;)

By the way i have a question for u..

After every thing is back to normal can i just flash TWRP and multiROM directly with out any wipes and resets?