[Drivers] MS Windows x86 and x64 USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S

Search This thread

webmanoffesto

May 13, 2011
New Galaxy, USB Doesn't Work

I recently upgraded from Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant T959 to a Samsung Galaxy GTI-9000. To my great surprise, I plug it into my desktop computer's USB and in File Explorer I see the two drives on my Galaxy, but when I try to open them I get the message "Please insert disk into Removable Disk H."

I'm on Windows 7. When I attempted to install the Samsung Mobile Phone drivers Windows told me that they're already installed (they're there from my previous phone).

stosin

Nov 21, 2010
Team,

For those of you having trouble finding drivers here are some links.

64bit:
http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOBILES/Samsung/Samsung-Galaxy-S-USB-Driver-for-Windows-x64.shtml

32bit:
http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOBILES/Samsung/Samsung-Galaxy-S-USB-Driver-for-Windows-x86.shtml

For Linux and Mac the Android SDK drivers should work fine.

Why would you link us to softpedia, theres a billion download links, all for other BS programs and spyware and they make it impossible to find the one download link you actually need. Softpedia is internet fail

Reactions: suriya83

spyteris

Oct 23, 2010
drivers are updated!

v1.3.2250.0 (dated 8 march 2011)

download here
@SamHaLeKe -

I cannot get these drivers to work, I've uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times, rebooted each time in between those steps, and my phone will not be recognized. Except for one time, and I don't know why it randomly decided to work then.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, and have rooted/deodexed GB 2.3.4 (EH17 release) on my Epic. Debugging is checked, I've tried different USB ports, etc. How can I get my phone to connect?? Just wanting to Odin the EH17 modem!

THANKS

suriya83

Jun 12, 2010
Graz

crysto25

Feb 11, 2011
for those whos running 64bit. and having trouble installing 64bit version like me. for some oddly reason, 32bit works well..

Jack_O_Neill

Dec 12, 2022

Top Liked Posts