[APP] [2.0-2.3.7, 4.0-4.4] Hotspot Shield VPN for Android

Search This thread

thedisturbedone

Nov 5, 2011
Xprivacy reports that the official hotspot shield vpn client from Ggle play store is trying to make connections to some places that seem somewhat suspicious / malware-y, for example "edtreatments dot us, dress-codes dot us, heat-shield dot us and fabric-collage dot us.

Online apk scan services also detect these attempts.

I am using my own paid for hss " elite" account with the proper client software.

This should be responded to...

Reactions: StayedUp

manawarkhan

May 30, 2018
Suggestion

HotSpot Shield opens it perks as a large power button in the center of the window. Just tap the power button, and HotSpot Shield interconnects to the United States by default, or your most recent connection preference. The interface then alters to a timer at the top to tell you how long you’ve been interconnected. That timer takes up the whole upper half of the window.

It’s a lot of extra space, but it works. Find out a lot more about HotSpot by going for https://whatismyip.network/hotspot-shield-review/ this webpage. The lower half is for the more comprehensive information, such as data that’s gone up and down from your PC, your present VPN IP address, and a tiny, easily made map showing which state you’re interconnecting from. It’s all very easy, clear to recognize, and organized. The best thing about it is that it is fast, and safe to utilize.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hotspot Shield for Android
    Free VPN client/service. No limitations.
    * Free version is ads-supported.
    Root is not needed!

Supported: Android 2.x, Android 4.x

Hotspot Shield in Google Play

Feel free to send your reports/questions/suggestions to android@anchorfree.com.

Hotspot Shield for Android provides security, privacy, access to blocked sites.

Please join our g+ community for beta users:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/112846702466793665780

Very simple instructions*
    - Install
    - Use...

* Android4.x: Because firmware on some devices (and some custom ROMs) have problems with the tun - HSS may request for su. If you found problems with VPN - please allow su and app will try to solve the problem.

bHnxJCJWS-exG3HaPo1_9DLx5FWoNmE7yYbX3e7IXy-EmGQQAo8z0Hr6dl2-v-0U5w=h310-rw
    ctopid33ZoxrMqj3SmhyZIGv9ftmnEIdnsJKDvu5jGvoLRr84ru2gJmt6lGjMuW4Y2vA=h310-rw
    p18KQaEf_NFsAatxdW1j1UqUAdaHF8KHIIwp3YABaIWAD9DPskjdmC73dhKnP8VcKg=h310-rw

Sincerely,
    AnchorFree

---------------------------------
    Keyword: Hotspot Shield, privacy, security, free, VPN for Android, no root
    We are working on it.
    support for 4.x - in progress.
    The main reason that after beta and release we have a lot of users and we detected a lot of problems with devices.
    Only Android 2.x supported

EP2008, only Android 2.x supported for now.
    We are working on Android 3.x/Android 4.x support.
    FYI
    support for android 4.x is almost here.
    it's completely different with android 2.x, so we did a lot of work
    it's on the testing stage.
    we have to made a lot of tests before release it
    please be patient
    Just downloaded HSS and was using it . It seems to disconnect from time to time.

Then i went with buying the monthly subscription for 1.99$ and got the google play receipt, however it doesnt say anything in the app that i am on elite. Still get ads when browsing through hss.

I checked it with another galaxy s3 too and same result. App doesnt acknowledge your subscription and the option doesnt get enabled in the ui.
    Galaxy s3 i9300 android 4.1.1.

Please send me PM with IMEI of your device and receipt number.