Quick wiz still a good rom? Whats best/fast/simple/clean... rom avaible

Search This thread

xxsicknessxx

Nov 21, 2011
I like quick qiz and im debating even installing a rom. I just want to know what everyone thinks is the best of the best right now. Is ice cream sandwhich still coming out soon? I mean I must say the new replacement I got is super clean fast. I like it I really only miss a few things from other but I wondering whats the best of best right now?

Whats some best roms? Fast, oc possible, clean, stable, best wifi, teathering.

Again I may not get a new one I dunno if its worth it the pros and cons are dead even. so any info be great thanks!

scott14719

Dec 24, 2011
I like quick qiz and im debating even installing a rom. I just want to know what everyone thinks is the best of the best right now. Is ice cream sandwhich still coming out soon? I mean I must say the new replacement I got is super clean fast. I like it I really only miss a few things from other but I wondering whats the best of best right now?

Whats some best roms? Fast, oc possible, clean, stable, best wifi, teathering.

Again I may not get a new one I dunno if its worth it the pros and cons are dead even. so any info be great thanks!

This might save some time...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1527504

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1537147

And, pick any of the 400 or so posts that already exist about ICS and they will explain if ICS is coming out for the SkyRocket anytime soon.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

rebel1699

Feb 13, 2008
Oklahoma
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 4 XL
Honestly, I am still using QuikWiz. I have yet to use any of the UCLA based Roms. I hear they are good though. But, I have my phone set up the way I like it and don't really want to change it. Runs smooth and I enjoy it. Only issue is the ics keyboard would crash on occasion, so I replaced it with the Swype keyboard and I could not be happier. I use to be a real Rom whore, but now I am too lazy to take the time to dial a new one in to how I like it.