[TPU] Nexus S! S shape case

Search This thread

suksit

Dec 18, 2010
suksit.com
Which is good this or incipio feather or case-mate pop?

Sent from my SE_X10i using Tapatalk

To be honest, it depends on what you need from the case:

• If you want a lot of protection then goes with Case-Mate Pop but of course you phone will be more bulky due to the size of the case.
  • If you want a decent protection with a *little* less bulk, goes with S Shape case, but make sure that your phone model is i9020 or you may not able the put the case on -- it's very tight fit and the buttons are a little hard to press compared to other cases.
  • If you don't care much about protection and don't want much bulk then Incipio Feather is for you.

CONTACTMC

Apr 20, 2010
which cases fit the 9023 version? Am having trouble finding a case, the silicon one I have does not fit. Any links you guys have would be very helpfull!!!!

Last edited:

winx14

Jan 28, 2011
i was getting out of a car and forgot that the phone was on my lap. the phone dropped on concrete (a couple of bounces and a skid). heart skipped a beat, but when i picked the phone up, not only was the phone fine, there was barely a mark on the case.

A_Guy71

Apr 24, 2010
I bought one of these for the NS4G, and it fits in the fact that it goes on the phone, but I think it might be a little bit (1/3 of a mm?) too think so the edges that should rest on the front of the phone are picked up slightly. Not a major inconvenience and the case protects perfectly either way.

atrevino19

Aug 10, 2010
I ordered this one from Amazon and came with 6 screen protectors, a stylus and the case for $6. Its great and has protected my phone from several drops from shoulder high. I recommend this case.. just get the black one.. I ran out of sheet protectors and the price was cheap so I ordered the clear one as well, but that one will just stick to your phone to the point that the side buttons are useless.

here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004IYVEBI/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1304958500&sr=8-2

Bipo

Sep 30, 2010
Montpellier
which cases fit the 9023 version? Am having trouble finding a case, the silicon one I have does not fit. Any links you guys have would be very helpfull!!!!

The S shape case fits in the 9023.

Accessibility:
-headphone jack OK
-usb OK
-openings for speakers, camera and flash not perfectly centered, but ok
-volume + power: alright but I think I will cut holes for better access

If something is unclear feel free to ask

edit: it takes a few tries to place it correctly

Last edited:

ahdee

Apr 8, 2005
Hong Kong
the incipio feather doesn't fit i9023.

This is their reply:
"Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for any inconvenience, however our Nexus S case is only compatible with the i9020 model, as stated on the Nexus S feather’s page. We do not have plans to release a feather case for the i9023 model at this time, but I can forward your interest to our product development team."

frankie51

May 31, 2011
I've had this case since I broke my phone 6 months ago with a case from best buy. I've dropped my phone plenty of times with this case on and nothing has happened to it. I am also using an invisible shield with it.

-CMX

Dec 11, 2010
I bought the red one and white one of these cases when I first got my phone back in October and I was very impressed with the quality and how they look. I am rocking the phone without a case right now and loving the black again, maybe I should go ahead and purchase a black one.

developersdevelopers

May 24, 2011
I've had this case since May, and it has served me well, protecting from occasional drops.

The only problem I had initially was the the parts of the case for the volume and power were quite stiff, but they loosened over time.

I also love the grips on the sides.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

superng888

Mar 13, 2012
Kuching
I have one and its really good at preventing scratches on the glossy back finish of nexus s :)

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

sinus_magnus

Sep 20, 2012
I have one and i'm really happy with it, be careful not having dust between the back of the phone and the cover because it makes scratches everywhere when you handle the phone :(

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Well for the D720 the Rocket Fish TPU one works great nice fit you can snag one for about $3.70 ish.. Also any knock off pouch/holster works well. I got mine off ebay pretty cheap..

Also have a Skinomi screen protector which works great :D

Last edited:

85gslse

Feb 24, 2012
i ordered one of these for my ns4g and the power button location on the case didnt line up with the power button on the phone, other than that i love the case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    118-002-063_a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190491431977&category=57253&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Tell me this isn't pretty! Gonna be ordering one this week if the TPU one I'm getting via eBay sucks.
    To the ppl who have this case beware. I just took mine off an notice that its put a ton of scratches on the back of my phone. I love the way this case looks but im goin back to my amzer case
    118-002-063_a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190491431977&category=57253&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Tell me this isn't pretty! Gonna be ordering one this week if the TPU one I'm getting via eBay sucks.

SWEET!!!! i l ove it

ordered one already
    icon14.gif

i got the black one, is the only one that looks good

red is too pinkish, and purple is ... pale, like washed out black

i wanted blue... :( but they don't have it
    Just picked one up too. Looks nice. Good find.
    That case looks pretty nice bro^^

Just got my S case I'm extremely happy with it great case loving the matte part...was wondering if anybody has tried the screen protectors it comes with? (i bought from amazon)

Also guys be careful putting this on I got the invisi shield an applied it same day of purchase an trying to put this case on I kinda messed up an edge on the SP but the case came over it an you don't see it due to the extreme tight fit its sorta a struggle tio put it on so be careful