[Q] GT-i9105P android 4.2.2 constantly rebooting

Search This thread

shooker01

Mar 9, 2014
Hi all, I'm new to the forums. So I am very sorry if I post in the wrong section or something...

I have this problem, with android 4.2.2 for my samsung galaxy s2 plus device, after I updated the old 4.1.2 with samsung kies.. I was using the 4.2.2 fine with no problems... untill my device rebooted out of the blue. And so it started rebooting constantly every 1-2 hours or so... And I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the problem is... I tried various firmwares from samfirmware.com flashed with odin did factory reset. nothing helped. but the funny thing is once I flashed back to 4.1.2 android device worked perfectly fine, no reboots. I really want to use the new 4.2.2 but it irritates me that it constantly reboots the device. Maybe some of you have encountered the same problems? anyone could help?

Raven_Yen

Jun 21, 2013
365dailyverses.wordpress.com
Hi all, I'm new to the forums. So I am very sorry if I post in the wrong section or something...

I have this problem, with android 4.2.2 for my samsung galaxy s2 plus device, after I updated the old 4.1.2 with samsung kies.. I was using the 4.2.2 fine with no problems... untill my device rebooted out of the blue. And so it started rebooting constantly every 1-2 hours or so... And I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the problem is... I tried various firmwares from samfirmware.com flashed with odin did factory reset. nothing helped. but the funny thing is once I flashed back to 4.1.2 android device worked perfectly fine, no reboots. I really want to use the new 4.2.2 but it irritates me that it constantly reboots the device. Maybe some of you have encountered the same problems? anyone could help?

Constant reboot does not happen on me but deep sleep.
You might want to flash the firmware again, perhaps a newer one like Switzerland's.

lukypuie

Mar 10, 2014
Maybe you should first backup your data, then do a full wipe of /cache /data, dalvik cache (also with the stock recovery)
Try also to format internal memory and your sd if you have any, so try to flash again with odin

shooker01

Mar 9, 2014
Could the reboots happen because of my sim card? I've read somewhere that the problem might be caused by the sim card inserted...

asigalaxy2

Feb 1, 2014
reboot constantly

which version odin you use?
;)
boot loop maybe - battery issue , kernel issue :rolleyes:

if you flash again:

boot loop maybe - battery issue , kernel issue :rolleyes:

if you flash again:
1) backup your data - sms,contacs,media,apps .....
2) make sure to install latest kies - for the usb driver
3) remove sim and charge to 70% at least recommend 100% after that remove charge and dont plug charger until the phone is flashed and work
4) press 3 buttons : left down + home + right until it get down mode
5) kill kies process in the task manger
6) start odin - i recommend odin 3.07 put it on c:\ with shortcut to desktop
7) plug the phone to pc with usb
8) flash the stock rom you can download from samsung you need to know what version i9105p - with nfc 9105 without nfc
wait until odin give the message at top left pass in green color unplug your phone ,

09) wait 1 minute , remove battery for 2 minutes , insert battery, insert sim again :D
10) press 2 buttons : left up + home - choose Wipe data-Factory reset - you move with the left buttons up down ,choose = home button , reboot
11) wait until boot complete - 2 - 5 minutes
12) you need to see welcome screen
13) if not , the version rom stock or the country may not suite to your phone[/QUOTE]

you may download from site samfirmware stock rom
search your model 9105p or 9105

Last edited:

shooker01

Mar 9, 2014
Thats just it. I've flashed the latest version of firmware and took out my sim card. No reboots at all. Inserted it back... reboots are back. Should I getnew sim card? Its such a strange issue...

asigalaxy2

Feb 1, 2014
Thats just it. I've flashed the latest version of firmware and took out my sim card. No reboots at all. Inserted it back... reboots are back. Should I getnew sim card? Its such a strange issue...

have you wipe data? davlik cache?

try insert sim in airplane mode
and see what happen

also the sim is mini :confused:

in my search this issue can happen and replace the sim does not solve it

shooker01

Mar 9, 2014
Soo problem fixed with the release of the latest version of firmware android 4.2.2

Model: GT-I9105P
Model name: GALAXY S II Plus
Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 2523680
Build date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 01:20:11 +0000
Product Code: SEB
PDA: I9105PXXUBNB1
CSC: I9105POXXBNA1
MODEM: I9105PXXUBNC1

Loaded this one to my s2 plus via odin and no more reboots guys! for those who experience the same issue as I have had With android 4.2.2 I reccommend flashing this firmware. Have a nice day!

DenisRonaldo798

Sep 28, 2013
Funchal
Soo problem fixed with the release of the latest version of firmware android 4.2.2

Model: GT-I9105P
Model name: GALAXY S II Plus
Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 2523680
Build date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 01:20:11 +0000
Product Code: SEB
PDA: I9105PXXUBNB1
CSC: I9105POXXBNA1
MODEM: I9105PXXUBNC1

Loaded this one to my s2 plus via odin and no more reboots guys! for those who experience the same issue as I have had With android 4.2.2 I reccommend flashing this firmware. Have a nice day!
For me this is the worst 4.2.2 firmware for S2+.....A lot of lag and bugs.....The first german 4.2.2 update is the best for me (best performance and amazing battery life)-That's my personal opinion :)

shooker01

Mar 9, 2014
For me this is the worst 4.2.2 firmware for S2+.....A lot of lag and bugs.....The first german 4.2.2 update is the best for me (best performance and amazing battery life)-That's my personal opinion :)

Maybe you're right. But still I find this firmware better than old 4.1.2.. and I reccommend it only to those who experience the same rebooting problem as me. Its the only 4.2.2 firmware that doesnt make my galaxy s2 plus reboot by itself so I dont have much of a choice

DenisRonaldo798

Sep 28, 2013
Funchal
Maybe you're right. But still I find this firmware better than old 4.1.2.. and I reccommend it only to those who experience the same rebooting problem as me. Its the only 4.2.2 firmware that doesnt make my galaxy s2 plus reboot by itself so I dont have much of a choice
It's nice that you're trying to help but for me even 4.1.2 is better than this awful baltic firmware xD