[ROM][Official][CyanogenMod 9.0.0][TeamChopsticks][Final - 8/10]

Search This thread

naria01

Sep 1, 2009
I don't seem to have any ability to record sound. I went looking for a replacement voice recorder app to replace the Samsung one on stock, and just tried the first two open source voice recorders I could find, Rehearsal Assistant and OI Notepad with the voice recording add-on, and neither of them seems to be getting anything while recording.

Anyone else able to confirm?

Tried using iris, it can't pick up anything I say either...

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using XDA

thethirdeye

Dec 27, 2009
my only questions are, why isnt it reading my SIM card when i try to import contacts from it, and why is there no "Files" app in the drawer, i had to download root explorer to look for files

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Go to Settings => Storage, hit the menu key to bring up the hidden menu (what horrible UI), and choose USB computer connection and change it to Mass Storage to enable USB.

i tried that before posting. should have said it earlier. after i select mass storage my pc tries installing drivers..which are already installed. after that it says please insert drive

naria01

Sep 1, 2009
i tried that before posting. should have said it earlier. after i select mass storage my pc tries installing drivers..which are already installed. after that it says please insert drive

Are you doing that before you hook your phone to the PC?

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using XDA

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia

Maxed22a

Feb 3, 2011
Montclair, NJ
Anybody get Bluetooth to stream in car???? I know the stock stacks were in question........still broken?

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using xda premium

D

Deleted member 2018302

Thanks mikeyman77. Great work will be using this as my dd.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

mainevent3405

Dec 1, 2008
Atlanta
I found it and posted it 3 pages back try to read a lil bud ;)

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

yeah like its that easy :rolleyes:

Yeah like it's that easy :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Confirmed speaker phone sounds extremely distorted and low as does the sounds in the "sounds" settings. Sliding each slider to max is terribly distorted.

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah like it's that easy :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Confirmed speaker phone sounds extremely distorted and low as does the sounds in the "sounds" settings. Sliding each slider to max is terribly distorted.
I have the slider set to max in the sounds setting and the sound isnt distorted it sounds how it should...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 9 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 9?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Flash CyanogenMod (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically).
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org for installation, download links and release notes.

The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Donations are appreciated, but not required.
    Let there be light!!!!

With my 1000th post!

Here's the fix for hardware lights. :D

Flash in recovery.

Hit the Thanks if it worked!
    just popping in to say we are working on kernel sauce :)
    Holy balls it worked! No echo, no low volume, as far as other bugs idk yet, but audio works!

glad to hear, the guys who have been getting early tests in irc have reported all audio issues fixed as well