[Skin] Skins for DesireHD based ROMs

Search This thread

bigpappapuff

Aug 19, 2008
Gun City
skins

i have the my touch 4g running honey smartdroid port v1.0 2.3.5 sense 3.5 this rom from the desire rom i down loaded the skins but i dont see them on my phone personalize section can someone help me.

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
i have the my touch 4g running honey smartdroid port v1.0 2.3.5 sense 3.5 this rom from the desire rom i down loaded the skins but i dont see them on my phone personalize section can someone help me.

Find my Sense 3.5 Skins thread. Can't link as I'm on phone right now... But its pretty easy to find.

Sent from my Infernalized Glacier!

-Team Inferno

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    is is not my work. All credit goes to sopL87 over in the HD2 forums. Original thread can be found here along with some additional skins I did not post and screen captures of each of the skins.

I had an HD2 and remembered using these skins so thought I would check out if they worked on the HD ROMs on MT4G and it worked. Just download the files, move to SDcard and use Astro or some other explorer to install. Once installed go to personalize and select skins and you should see them in the list.
    Here are a few more skins...I have tested them all and have had no trouble installing or loading from the skin selection.

Hope you all enjoy!!