Change DPI for apps/contents/text

Search This thread

hihihehe

Jun 30, 2010
Hi there

I managed to change the dpi to 440 in build.prop and it looks lood for the icon size but the contents like Chrome,etc still showing the default size. I compare it with my old S3 and I would prefer a smaller size. ANy idea?

Jsparta26

Aug 30, 2012
Detroit, MI
Hi there

I managed to change the dpi to 440 in build.prop and it looks lood for the icon size but the contents like Chrome,etc still showing the default size. I compare it with my old S3 and I would prefer a smaller size. ANy idea?

Hello there. Unfortunately I don't know of any app that can do what you are asking about. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. Lol
Anyways that function is a common feature on paranoid android. Not sure if they implemented it yet. Wouldn't hurt to go over to their thread and check it out for yourself:)

hihihehe

Jun 30, 2010
Hello there. Unfortunately I don't know of any app that can do what you are asking about. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. Lol
Anyways that function is a common feature on paranoid android. Not sure if they implemented it yet. Wouldn't hurt to go over to their thread and check it out for yourself:)

so there is no way to makes the text size inside the apps looks smaller/match with the resolution size? changing the dpi only reflects the homescreen icon,etc but not the content inside the apps

Jsparta26

Aug 30, 2012
Detroit, MI
so there is no way to makes the text size inside the apps looks smaller/match with the resolution size? changing the dpi only reflects the homescreen icon,etc but not the content inside the apps

Omg I misunderstood your problem. Yes there's ways to do that. For system text reduction there's an option in display and lights under settings that can do that. I also believe nova launcher is capable of doing that too.

hihihehe

Jun 30, 2010
Omg I misunderstood your problem. Yes there's ways to do that. For system text reduction there's an option in display and lights under settings that can do that. I also believe nova launcher is capable of doing that too.

not really my point. eg. when i go into chrome and view the same page with my S3, they both showing the same text size eventhough the N5 is fullhd and S3 is 720p. can i make it to show more contents compare to S3?

jwhyte

May 29, 2013
Milwaukee
Have you tried xposed per app DPI? You will have to be on dalvik since it's not compatible with art.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk