Contributors
bilal_liberty
Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2014-08-26
Last Updated 2014-08-25

The_Greatest_Juan

Sep 9, 2013
I've tested it and a big issue came up every time I installed the kernel. It makes the WiFi stuck on turning on. I tested with stock KK and insertcoin. Zara CL

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using XDA Free mobile app

The_Greatest_Juan

Sep 9, 2013
It's a flashable zip. Just put on external storage and boot into tarp and install. Aroma installer included

The_Greatest_Juan

Sep 9, 2013
I'd be more than happy to use this kernel. Only problem is that I Have a CL.

The_Greatest_Juan

Sep 9, 2013
So sd card r/w permission isn't functioning. Also, got into a kernel panic.

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
First let me say thank you for making a cl version of your kernel. Im not sure if I'm the only one that experienced this but the same thing happened to me after installing one of MiniWhooper kernels. Upon restarting after installing I noticed that several of my apps weren't registering as being installed. I'm not sure what happens, the apks are still in the folder. Upon flashing a different kernel everything has returned to the way it was

Sent from my cdma Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 601 zara_cl

Toyeboy

Oct 3, 2012
I'm getting Wi-Fi stuck turning on and off constantly with this after flashing. I flashed the Zara CL zip on my cl

lowsum

Aug 25, 2011
Quebec City
First let me say thank you for making a cl version of your kernel. Im not sure if I'm the only one that experienced this but the same thing happened to me after installing one of MiniWhooper kernels. Upon restarting after installing I noticed that several of my apps weren't registering as being installed. I'm not sure what happens, the apks are still in the folder. Upon flashing a different kernel everything has returned to the way it was
+1 Seems like every apps that are installed on ext-sd went missing and some apps from google play that wants to install to ext-sd fail. I really hope this can be fixed because I really like the smoothness and battery life of this kernel. Thanks!

Last edited:

lowsum

Aug 25, 2011
Quebec City
*Bump thread*

@ bilal_liberty : Are you still working on this kernel? It has all the features I need but the ext-sd problems keep me from using it. I'm sure many lurkers like me are quietly hoping for this to happen ;)

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Hedied4me

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
*Bump thread*

@ bilal_liberty : Are you still working on this kernel? It has all the features I need but the ext-sd problems keep me from using it. I'm sure many lurkers like me are quietly hoping for this to happen ;)

Thanks in advance!
+1

I'm really hoping for this as well.

Sent from my cdma Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 601 zara_cl

Top Liked Posts