After some research here is my short method to make your Google Edition saving photos/videos to external card:
1. I attached two files, you have to download them to your phone
2. Install de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v18_e88d8b.apk
3. Launch the Xposed Installer, give it root, and click on "Install/Update"
4. Reboot your phone
5. Install Pictures2SD_102.apk
6. Launch Xposed Installer, go to the modules page and select the checkbox for Picture2SD
7. Reboot and it's done
I hope I don't forget anything, and I'm sure you can do it yourself if I missed something.
Today marks the final chapter in the Android 4.4 KitKat update saga for the Moto X, a … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?