[APP][HACK] Hulu Plus App [No Root Required][1.5MB][FULLY WORKING]

Search This thread

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
This is my first contribution to the Samsung Galaxy S II Family of devices. I have a Hulu membership and was angry cause our device wasnt "Compatible". Talk about a total rip off. So I modded the apk to work with our device. It is 100% Fully functioning. I hope to contribute more later down the road.

List Of Compatible Devices:
ALL SAMSUNG GALAXY S II DEVICES

NO ROOT REQUIRED
YES YOU HEARD ME. NO ROOT REQUIRED.

Directions:
1. Download Modded Apk
2. Sideload apk (Install like any other app that is non market)
3. Sign into your Hulu Plus Account (YOU NEED A MEMBERSHIP)
4. Enjoy Hulu Plus

Download link:
http://db.tt/sq1AjQQu
Enjoy

WARNING: I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your device.

IF YOU LIKE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS COMMUNITY PLEASE HIT MY THANKS BUTTON.

hazard99

Jun 13, 2009
Confirmed working. Your low post count kinda spooked me so I checked it with lookout.

Sent from my ics'd galaxy s2

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
As a fellow lurker I say thank you and I figured I'd take the dive we all contribute some how

Im hoping to contribute a ROM some day. Right now Ill stick to App Hacking. I hate when apps have device trackers. Netflix had the same crap back when it first came out for android. I hacked that app as well but never shared it which i regret.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ebatr8

Mar 28, 2010
A modded hulu plus app was released a while ago in the portal so it works with any phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
A modded hulu plus app was released a while ago in the portal so it works with any phone.

Ok soooooooo that means I shouldnt post my mod becuz someone already did it? If thats the case then the mods need to remove all the ROMs that are based on the stock ROMs cause there all the same as well!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: bespecter

droid75

Apr 4, 2012
Thanks man, the previously hacked version was not working for me for some reason. Kept getting the "this device is not supported" message. This version is working for me however.

ebatr8

Mar 28, 2010
Ok soooooooo that means I shouldnt post my mod becuz someone already did it? If thats the case then the mods need to remove all the ROMs that are based on the stock ROMs cause there all the same as well!

Relax man, im just saying there was already a modded app lol

Tankrat

Nov 24, 2010
Phoenix
Which version of hulu plus is this? Hulu on play is currently on version 1.4.100096

I am currently using version 1.0.116 that I got from a titanium back up from a sensation.

KRZ-2pa

Sep 3, 2011
Which version of hulu plus is this? Hulu on play is currently on version 1.4.100096

I am currently using version 1.0.116 that I got from a titanium back up from a sensation.

It's v1.0.116, this old MOD version has been out for quite while... It would be nice if the newest version(1.4.100096) was moded too.

Sent from SGS2(SGH-T989) Jug5.0 w/Faux Kernel 0.10m

Last edited:

Tankrat

Nov 24, 2010
Phoenix
Is v1.0.116 this MOD version has been out for quite while... It would be nice if the newest version was moded

Once I'm able to get my wife's sensation rooted and titanium backup installed. Wish me luck there... Wife don't want me rooting her phone lol. Time for covert ops. Tomorrow night might be a good time to try.

I'll see if the backup of the current version of hulu plus will work like the previous version backup did.

UPDATE: I believe hulu fixed that exploit. Guess we'll have to wait for the new version to be hacked.

From the Juggernauted, Herc'ed up, Supercharged & Glassed over SGS II

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first contribution to the Samsung Galaxy S II Family of devices. I have a Hulu membership and was angry cause our device wasnt "Compatible". Talk about a total rip off. So I modded the apk to work with our device. It is 100% Fully functioning. I hope to contribute more later down the road.

List Of Compatible Devices:
    ALL SAMSUNG GALAXY S II DEVICES

NO ROOT REQUIRED
    YES YOU HEARD ME. NO ROOT REQUIRED.

Directions:
    1. Download Modded Apk
    2. Sideload apk (Install like any other app that is non market)
    3. Sign into your Hulu Plus Account (YOU NEED A MEMBERSHIP)
    4. Enjoy Hulu Plus

Download link:
    http://db.tt/sq1AjQQu
    Enjoy

WARNING: I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your device.

IF YOU LIKE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS COMMUNITY PLEASE HIT MY THANKS BUTTON.
    As a fellow lurker I say thank you and I figured I'd take the dive we all contribute some how

For any reason i cant dawloand this :(

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Try link below.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1449110