[Q] Trying to root with troubles

Search This thread

mizzouse

Sep 7, 2010
Hey guys, I bought the htc one max from sprint and having a problem trying to root. For some damn reason I cannot find where to enable usb debugging, in settings I dont have development at all. I have wireless & network buttons and icons, personal stuff then phone stuff. None of them have any development or debugging buttons that I can see. Is there a way to turn this on?
HTC One Max - Android 4.3

Cancel this question.. found my answer through multiple sites till it showed tapping the build number till you see "You are now a developer" which enables the options I need.

Last edited:

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
Hey guys, I bought the htc one max from sprint and having a problem trying to root. For some damn reason I cannot find where to enable usb debugging, in settings I dont have development at all. I have wireless & network buttons and icons, personal stuff then phone stuff. None of them have any development or debugging buttons that I can see. Is there a way to turn this on?
HTC One Max - Android 4.3

Cancel this question.. found my answer through multiple sites till it showed tapping the build number till you see "You are now a developer" which enables the options I need.

Follow info here:

http://www.androidheat.com/enable-developer-options-android/