[Q] Are all N900T LTE capable?

Search This thread

jvloyola

Mar 6, 2006
Guadalajara
I would like to know if all the N900T are LTE enabled or if there is a 3G only model and a LTE model, and if there is how to differentiate them.

I'm looking to buy a N900T in ebay but only a couple listing actually mention LTE capabilities, while a lot of the listings mention 3G capabilities, so I'm a bit confused here.

I can't find any info on different versions of the N900T, and all the info I've found points to all N900T being one model with LTE capabilities. is this correct?

thanks

Vinny

MasterSe7en

Jun 21, 2010
Worcester
I would like to know if all the N900T are LTE enabled or if there is a 3G only model and a LTE model, and if there is how to differentiate them.

I'm looking to buy a N900T in ebay but only a couple listing actually mention LTE capabilities, while a lot of the listings mention 3G capabilities, so I'm a bit confused here.

I can't find any info on different versions of the N900T, and all the info I've found points to all N900T being one model with LTE capabilities. is this correct?

thanks

Vinny

the N900T is the Tmobile Variant, but yes all Note 3's are LTE Capable

Reactions: jvloyola

jvloyola

Mar 6, 2006
Guadalajara

Yes I'm aware that the N900T is the t-mo version, and that is the one I am interested in as I'm looking for bands 4 & 7 for use in Mexico with Movistar (B7); and Telcel (B4).

So if I read your response correctly ALL note 3 have support for LTE, Bands depending on specific model?

thanks

Vinny

Reactions: MasterSe7en

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Yes I'm aware that the N900T is the t-mo version, and that is the one I am interested in as I'm looking for bands 4 & 7 for use in Mexico with Movistar (B7); and Telcel (B4).

So if I read your response correctly ALL note 3 have support for LTE, Bands depending on specific model?

thanks

Vinny

For Telcel - you would be better getting the N900w8 Canadian/Mexican version -- This version also has the ability to root without tripping KNOX and upgrade/downgrade to/from 4.4.2/4.3 - Which is nice :) -- Check out @polish_pat's guide over on the international Note 3 forum if you decide to opt for this model :good:

EDIT: Side note, not ALL note's support LTE - N900 Exynos do not support LTE as they have a different CPU.

jvloyola

Mar 6, 2006
Guadalajara

For Telcel - you would be better getting the N900w8 Canadian/Mexican version -- This version also has the ability to root without tripping KNOX and upgrade/downgrade to/from 4.4.2/4.3 - Which is nice :) -- Check out @polish_pat's guide over on the international Note 3 forum if you decide to opt for this model :good:

EDIT: Side note, not ALL note's support LTE - N900 Exynos do not support LTE as they have a different CPU.

Thanks for the suggestion, but besides the point that N900W are much harder to find, my main carrier is Movistar, Telcel is my "backup" mainly for my mifi liberate hotspot. I also travel frequently to the usa so I have a prepaid T Mobile SIM I also use, so for my scenario I think the N900T is the best option.

thanks

Vinny

Muffycheeks

May 3, 2011

thanks

Vinny

This might help:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3-5665.php

Reactions: jvloyola

MasterSe7en

Jun 21, 2010
Worcester

OooOo i didnt know that, thats news to me :D thx for the info, i wonder why they would make a new technology phone without LTE?

muqali

Nov 14, 2007
Unfortunately, Mexico
Thanks for the suggestion, but besides the point that N900W are much harder to find, my main carrier is Movistar, Telcel is my "backup" mainly for my mifi liberate hotspot. I also travel frequently to the usa so I have a prepaid T Mobile SIM I also use, so for my scenario I think the N900T is the best option.

thanks

Vinny

I use my T-Mo unlocked Note 3 in Mexico on both T-Mobile and Telcel with no issues. I get LTE speeds with Telcel. I wasn't aware Movistar had LTE yet, but I only use them if I need a throwaway phone, which given my lack of illegal activity is never.

edit - I'll post a video on Youtube later of my Note 3 on Telcel's LTE using speedtest.net

mirzaogre

May 21, 2016
how about n900t in asia? i buy this model when i was studying in canada and when i bring it to asia i can't get the lte because mainly it use b3 and b8 band, anyone can help me?

ludeawakening

Dec 7, 2010
Gadsden, Alabama
forum.highonandroid.com
how about n900t in asia? i buy this model when i was studying in canada and when i bring it to asia i can't get the lte because mainly it use b3 and b8 band, anyone can help me?

The SM-N900T Note 3 supports bands 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), and 8(900)
The B series LTE bands supported are B4 (1700/2100) and B17 (700)
It doesn't look like there is much of anything you can do since the SM-N900T doesn't support the LTE bands that are used in Asia.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks

Vinny

thanks

Vinny

thanks

Vinny

thanks

Vinny

Yessir, all LTE Capable :)

thanks

Vinny

This might help:
    http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3-5665.php