My app drawer icon still the same

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1399135164271.jpg
    1399135164271.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 710

Strider77

Aug 15, 2013
can you make simpler version of this theme which makes changes only to system ui and settings..

K3VYNC

Oct 19, 2013
São João de Meriti
Even the Google Now Launcher is themed, and Trebuchet wont change :)

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1399581895956.jpg
    1399581895956.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 564

Omessy7

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 22, 2012
Beirut
Would love and highly appreciate white settings @thomassafca white settings background such in Holo sense white edition ... Thanks anyway mate ;) good job.

agritux

Apr 11, 2012
Ankara
hi, can you make a no icon version such as mionegen theme by an other dev?
i dont like sony icons.
i have optimus theme on market (donate version) and i love it. Only one thing, statusbar icons are a little big i think.
and i love your huawei p6 theme.
you are a good themer and great support. thanks.

theslam08

hi, can you make a no icon version such as mionegen theme by an other dev?
i dont like sony icons.
i have optimus theme on market (donate version) and i love it. Only one thing, statusbar icons are a little big i think.
and i love your huawei p6 theme.
you are a good themer and great support. thanks.

To everyone (including you) that want icons changed:

Download a custom launcher like Nova or Apex. Then under settings go to 'Look & Feel' (or similar) and you will see an option for 'Icons'. Here you can download/set custom icon packs that can be downloaded from Google Play.

can i expect the white version of sony xperia theme ?

Please read up some, it was already explained that a white version would be very difficult and probably not worth the time (though probably should wait to hear it from the horses mouth). He may, if incentivized enough, create a paid 'White' version. Let him know, he then may want to do it if enough ask.

ON TOPIC:
This looks excellent :)
I love the detail and looks like you put a lot of time into this. Thank you for the beautiful work :)

agritux

Apr 11, 2012
Ankara
To everyone (including you) that want icons changed:

Download a custom launcher like Nova or Apex. Then under settings go to 'Look & Feel' (or similar) and you will see an option for 'Icons'. Here you can download/set custom icon packs that can be downloaded from Google Play.

I love the detail and looks like you put a lot of time into this. Thank you for the beautiful work :)

i know. but that does not change all icons. enter the rom's sms application. look top left corner. what do you see?

Top Liked Posts