Some weird issues in general

Search This thread

fenguepay

May 21, 2011
I have had my G2 since march and recently tried some flashing and such. I'm not new to flashing and ROMs and recoveries in general but I'm running into some problems.

I was having issues with lag in the stock odexed KitKat rom so i tried restoring my backup from my ZVA before I flashed anything. Upon restoring, when I boot, I get a LG boot animation, not the sprint spark animation. I tried the Team D3rp ROM that is ZVA based and I'm currently stuck on the stock android boot animation. I even made sure to flash the correct radios.

I'd really appreciate some help with this because as of right now my phone is useless and I have no idea what I should do.

I think this is some error with the boot partition or boot script and I have never messed with that stuff other than flashing ROMs with the boot scripts built in. I get no errors when flashing and the logs read that boot.imgs and partitions are being flashed successfully and I have tried flashing a few different kernels such as furnace kernel and dormianx kernel. I'm sure they are the right kernels for my model (ls980) as the download says they are and they all flash successfully.

Thanks for any help.

I think I fixed the problem by wiping the data partition....

Last edited: