[Athena / Advantage X750x] Windows Mobile 6.1 ITA 1.05 MiChY

Search This thread

quasyl

Wow! Another release!

I must say that the first release was quite perfect, very happy of having the suggested words in keyboard in mother language.. I am very impatient to try this one, the look of today page is wonderfull... Thanx for the excellent work.

michyprima

Sep 30, 2007
twitter.com
I must say that the first release was quite perfect, very happy of having the suggested words in keyboard in mother language.. I am very impatient to try this one, the look of today page is wonderfull... Thanx for the excellent work.
Just wait a few days...and you can install it :D
I will suggest cyberon voice dial, you can find it here in the Athena section, just search...
right! ;)

cybertoto

May 26, 2008
error during the installation of Rom

hello I managed to download the Roma and two from all sources, but when I try to install me the error 270, tells me that lutility is corrupt, as I do.
thanks greetings :confused:

cybertoto

May 26, 2008
I thank you council, we will try as soon as possible, even if I do not think this is my problem, because the other Roma I istallarle.

cybertoto

May 26, 2008
I can not help install the Rom

I can not install the Rom tried by another pc nothing to do, other Rom I istallarle, I noticed one thing that other Rom software is composed of 9 files while only 6 this file that is (EnterBootloader, rapitool , ROMUpdateUtility, RUU_signed.nbh, RUUGetInfo, RUUResource.dll). while the other Rom have more these 3 files (ErrorBattery.fig, ErrorUSB.fig, ModelID.fig). I thank you in advance.

quasyl

Hello Michy hope you will go on on your next rom

I don't want to press, I understand that you are working hard, but hope you will go on to give us exceptional italian roms... Thanx too to Irus and all the staff of Athena project who make that possible...
Is it possible to make a donation without paypal? I have problems with using it.. I can use a credit card. Once again, it is a very good job!

michyprima

Sep 30, 2007
twitter.com
I don't want to press, I understand that you are working hard, but hope you will go on to give us exceptional italian roms... Thanx too to Irus and all the staff of Athena project who make that possible...
Is it possible to make a donation without paypal? I have problems with using it.. I can use a credit card. Once again, it is a very good job!
no donations...for now :)
i'll release this rom the 13 ;)
Just wait...:D
it will be with a lot of new things :D

Tuco

Oct 19, 2006
I will suggest cyberon voice dial, you can find it here in the Athena section, just search...

I have installed cyberon voice dial...
With the original rom pressing them the key Bluetooth Headset
it was activated,

now nothing does not happen,

as I can restore the function the key BT Headset???.

Scusate il mio inglese, visto che siete italiani riscrivo il messaggio magari mi riesco a spiegare meglio.
con la rom originale e l'auricolare bt, premendo il tasto dell'auricolare si avviava la chiamata vocale e tenendolo premuto partiva l'ultima chiamata.

ora questa funzione non è più attiva, premo il pulsante dell'auricolare, sento il bip ma non accade niente,
come posso risolvere il problema???
grazie a tutti..

div@h

Apr 6, 2007
Dear Michy thank's really a lot for this dream turned into reality ...

... ora ci devi stupire con la nuova release :eek:) ...

Grazie!

irus

Jun 29, 2007
I have installed cyberon voice dial...
With the original rom pressing them the key Bluetooth Headset
it was activated,

now nothing does not happen,

as I can restore the function the key BT Headset???.

Scusate il mio inglese, visto che siete italiani riscrivo il messaggio magari mi riesco a spiegare meglio.
con la rom originale e l'auricolare bt, premendo il tasto dell'auricolare si avviava la chiamata vocale e tenendolo premuto partiva l'ultima chiamata.

ora questa funzione non è più attiva, premo il pulsante dell'auricolare, sento il bip ma non accade niente,
come posso risolvere il problema???
grazie a tutti..

you have to add some reg settings to make it work.... what version do you have?

Tuco

Oct 19, 2006
irus, thanks for the answer

voice commander Version 2.0 build 705083 ita,

thanks

Tuco

Oct 19, 2006
thanks,

ok it works but it is the English version,

the Italian version exists??

cybertoto

May 26, 2008
scusate se scrivo in italiano

finalmente sono riuscito ad istallare windows mobile ita. di Michy, devo farti i miei complimenti è d'avvero ricca di programmi,e molto bella,:D sono solo rimasto deluso che non ha il flesh player come quella inglese, in che modo e possibile inserirlo. Grazie
p.s. spero che potete aiutarmi l' wi.fi. non si accende più come posso fare grazie.

sergiopi

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 14, 2005
Rome
finalmente sono riuscito ad istallare windows mobile ita. di Michy, devo farti i miei complimenti è d'avvero ricca di programmi,e molto bella,:D sono solo rimasto deluso che non ha il flesh player come quella inglese, in che modo e possibile inserirlo. Grazie
p.s. spero che potete aiutarmi l' wi.fi. non si accende più come posso fare grazie.

Please use English language, and SEARCH engine: there are many posts and FIX about wi-fi problem :)