Accelerometer Settings X2 from SE

Search This thread

larzazral

Jan 22, 2011
Accelerometer Settings

i already install Accelerometer Settings in my x2. i take the file from SE playnow website. Now i want to remove the file but i can't find the file at remove program. My question is, it's posible to remove the file?? if posible, how??

tq.

Yulistana

Sep 14, 2010
Batam
Accelerometer setting for home screen & main menu

Hi dear,

I just applied this cab a month ago and works fine with my X2. I've try to add another application but don't know how to applying for MS Today and Main Menu, so I don't need to open the keyboard to check MS Today and exploring Main Menu accordingly.
Please, advice.
Thanks,

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards,

Yulistana PN

beenox27

Sep 4, 2010
I use X2AccelerometerUtility.CAB as mention above before, then you need to add the exe file shell32 from the windows folder to rotate today and start menu. Hope I remember it correctly anyway if you need list of exe I can look for my files in the future.

I stop using now this accelerometer setting because every time I hard reset I need to set again each exe file on this utility for all the menu to rotate even if keyboard is close.

Yulistana

Sep 14, 2010
Batam
I use X2AccelerometerUtility.CAB as mention above before, then you need to add the exe file shell32 from the windows folder to rotate today and start menu. Hope I remember it correctly anyway if you need list of exe I can look for my files in the future.

I stop using now this accelerometer setting because every time I hard reset I need to set again each exe file on this utility for all the menu to rotate even if keyboard is close.

Hi beenox27,
Yes, i know these procedure and i need know the today and start menu exe file name actually. May you inform me the exe file name of both item, please?

Every time you hard reset....? Wouw,,,it looks you often to hardresetting and i wondering why did you do that...?

beenox27

Sep 4, 2010
Hey Yulistana,

I tried it once again just to make sure, and maybe my previous message is not clear. the filename is shell32.exe from Windows folder to rotate Today and Start menu.

Ive been trying many things on my X2 before from this and other forum, so when things I do not like I hard reset. I tried custom themes and other stuff. I made my X2 with bare Windows mobile 6.5 without SE stuff. I do not hard reset because I have a problem with this phone by the way.

Happy that there are still people around here in this forum,

Yulistana

Sep 14, 2010
Batam
Hey Yulistana,

I tried it once again just to make sure, and maybe my previous message is not clear. the filename is shell32.exe from Windows folder to rotate Today and Start menu.

Ive been trying many things on my X2 before from this and other forum, so when things I do not like I hard reset. I tried custom themes and other stuff. I made my X2 with bare Windows mobile 6.5 without SE stuff. I do not hard reset because I have a problem with this phone by the way.

Happy that there are still people around here in this forum,
Beenox27,
I amn't read your instruction carefully, i think the file into shell32 folder,,,,ha...4x...
Yup,,,,its done and works fine...
Many thanks for your valued information.

I appreciate what have you done to your X2,,,and i just beginning with my x2..
I hope you can assist me for next guidance.....

Yulistana

Sep 14, 2010
Batam
Hi all,

Does anyone try to set this application up to more than 50 EXE files?
I just ensure that the setting will be okay if we add let say,,,50 or maybe 100 EXE files? Right now i've add until 30 application so i can facing and navigate the X2 landscape in most of standard menu without opening the sliding keyboard.

I worry it will be spend more RAM usage and make our X2 lagging.

Yulistana

Sep 14, 2010
Batam
it wonderd me!!!
thanks
Actually i've some trouble when activating more than 30 exe applications and suddently my camera shutter didn't work to start camera application. I've tracing recently exe applications by switching on or off but still didn't solving. Finally I must hard reset and now my x2 using customize installation without this application.
Maybe if i wish to use this application, i'll applying no more than 10 items.
:D

Top Liked Posts