Ginger yoshi 1.5 (android 2.3.5) for 32b and 32a old and new radio ^_^

Search This thread

mash_ns

May 12, 2010
Novi Sad
My phone work ok, then boom, restart. First time with IGo, second when I finish a long call ..
Is just me or?

I have 32a, old radio, spl and a 32kernel from yoshi folder

Sent from my HTC Magic/Dream using XDA App

milowke

Jul 18, 2010
OnePlus Nord
Thnx for the help so far.
I have 2 issues for now.
1. USB isn't working in android, If I want to use USB to browse my SD card, I need to go into recovery and enable USB.
2nd thing wich I also had on the RC2. when I click on the APN Icon for mobile internet, it changes to on, but when I click again to turn it off, the button keeps on (but the mobile internet is off) When I press than another button the APN button goes off :/
And another note, the CM setting for Battery % on lockscreen doesn't work here :(
Any progress on make the Bat% work in the statusbar?
Cause I have to use batstat pro now, and not sure (but I think) it drains a little battery?.

Last edited:

cinek1987cinek

Jul 13, 2009
Głogów
I use RC4 + pershoot kernel.

- no green bars [range] - without internet
- no multilanguage :p

2nd thing wich I also had on the RC2. when I click on the APN Icon for mobile internet, it changes to on, but when I click again to turn it off, the button keeps on (but the mobile internet is off) When I press than another button the APN button goes off :/
And another note, the CM setting for Battery % on lockscreen doesn't work here :(

+1

Last edited:

WoblyGoblin

Jun 16, 2010
Novi Sad
My phone work ok, then boom, restart. First time with IGo, second when I finish a long call ..
Is just me or?

I have 32a, old radio, spl and a 32kernel from yoshi folder

Sent from my HTC Magic/Dream using XDA App

Try other kernel, like pershoot or older ezterry, search for them, or go through our thread and see what ppl are using the most and what are the bugs

tidewaterns

Oct 26, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Last edited:

bone2006

Jun 4, 2010
read the bugs op in my signature...

That's where I got confused by the Bug Fix, which is why I posted the link.

I read this:
MT3G 1.2
Q: I am confused, on what to do?
A: check this post hereby jjrumph

The posts has a person who is trying to use cm_2635.10_ds_32b-oc-uv-xtra-ram-fp-012611 and then what to do. I can't find anywhere else that you have to use pershoots or any other kernel besides that's in the ROM, so it's why I was confused. It's not clear to me from the Bug fix link if that individual used that kernel for performance or tweaks or if it is required. The reply does tell you what to do to get it going for that situation, but is that a situation for all 1.2 or maybe for a person who wants to use that specific kernel?

Last edited:

tidewaterns

Oct 26, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
That's where I got confused by the Bug Fix, which is why I posted the link.

I read this:
MT3G 1.2
Q: I am confused, on what to do?
A: check this post hereby jjrumph

The posts has a person who is trying to use cm_2635.10_ds_32b-oc-uv-xtra-ram-fp-012611 and then what to do. I can't find anywhere else that you have to use pershoots or any other kernel besides that's in the ROM, so it's why I was confused. It's not clear to me from the Bug fix link if that individual used that kernel for performance or tweaks or if it is required. The reply does tell you what to do to get it going for that situation, but is that a situation for all 1.2 or maybe for a person who wants to use that specific kernel?

Sorry about that I did not see the mt3g 1.2 in there. You can try this link and see if it helps with the kernel confusion. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10692873#post10692873

Reactions: bone2006

rnadolny

Oct 31, 2008
Kansas City
Microsoft exchange

Thnx for the help so far.

This sounds like could be cause for my microsoft exchange problem........
Have erratic emails does not push. maybe in sleep mode

Last edited:

bone2006

Jun 4, 2010
Sorry about that I did not see the mt3g 1.2 in there. You can try this link and see if it helps with the kernel confusion. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10692873#post10692873

Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried just the ROM and when it reboots, it gets into the graphical bootloader and then reboots or freezes.

Then I tried the instructions with in recovery I ran
Ohsaka-SuperWipe_v2 and then rebooted back into recovery.
Then I applied
Ginger yoshi 1.0 RC5
Then I applied
ezBiffTestKernel20101106-2708_S
Then applied
boot-cm_2635.10_ds_32b-oc-uv-xtra-ram-fp-012611

I rebooted and this time I can't get passed the HTC magic screen, it just hangs up there.

Not sure what to do, so right now I restored to an old image. Any help?

tidewaterns

Oct 26, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried just the ROM and when it reboots, it gets into the graphical bootloader and then reboots or freezes.

Then I applied
Ginger yoshi 1.0 RC5
Then I applied
Then applied

I rebooted and this time I can't get passed the HTC magic screen, it just hangs up there.

You need to do another Ohsaka-SuperWipe_v2 then reboot back into recovery. Flash the rom, then flash one of the kernels not both of them. Thats is why you are having that problem.

jjrumph

Sep 7, 2010
Fairview,TX

Then I applied
Ginger yoshi 1.0 RC5
Then I applied
Then applied

Do you have a 2708 radio in your my touch. You should have the older one 2.22.23.02 or 2.22.28.25

Then flash this kernel first:
http://sandbox.devnull.name/android/BiffTestKernel2/ezBiffTestKernel20101031-ebi0_S.zip
Then this one:
http://droidbasement.com/g1/kernels/ram/2635/22/boot-cm_2635.11_ds_32b-oc-uv-xtra-ram-fp-020711.zip

Then reboot.

bone2006

Jun 4, 2010
You need to do another Ohsaka-SuperWipe_v2 then reboot back into recovery. Flash the rom, then flash one of the kernels not both of them. Thats is why you are having that problem.

Ok, I was following the bug fixes that said

"So you would, superwipe,install rom,install ezterry kernel,install current pershoot kernel, THEN reboot. you should be good to go."

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11319977&postcount=238

I'll give that a try now just doing the ezterry kernel and see how that works for me.

jjrumph

Sep 7, 2010
Fairview,TX
Ok, I was following the bug fixes that said

"So you would, superwipe,install rom,install ezterry kernel,install current pershoot kernel, THEN reboot. you should be good to go."

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11319977&postcount=238

I'll give that a try now just doing the ezterry kernel and see how that works for me.

Issue may have been the 2708 kernel. In rc5 I flashed both, ezterry first and it worked fine. If not flash ez terry first. If you get up that will work but not let you mount your sd card to pc. Then you can flash second pershoots kernel.

boomshine

Aug 11, 2009
im very interested with your gingerbread yoshi. i would like to know if it will work with my magic:

32A
HBOOT(SPL) = 1.76.0007
RADIO = 6.35.07.29

btw i just recently rooted my magic using universal androot

bone2006

Jun 4, 2010
Issue may have been the 2708 kernel. In rc5 I flashed both, ezterry first and it worked fine. If not flash ez terry first. If you get up that will work but not let you mount your sd card to pc. Then you can flash second pershoots kernel.

As I'm typing I did a superwipe, flashed rc5, then just the ezterry kernel and rebooted. It got passed the htc magic screen, then the graphical bootloader showed up and then it rebooted and now it's stuck on htc magic for awhile.

I don't have the (d) release of the SPL is one thing, which I posted early and was under the impression it's not an issue, the other thing I can try is doing the samething, but instead of ezterry I can try preshot by itself to see if I can boot.

Because so far I've tried no updated kernel, ezterry then preshot back to back in recovery and right now ezterry. The only other option I can see is trying just preshoots kernel instead of ezterry to see if I can get farther.

tidewaterns

Oct 26, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
As I'm typing I did a superwipe, flashed rc5, then just the ezterry kernel and rebooted. It got passed the htc magic screen, then the graphical bootloader showed up and then it rebooted and now it's stuck on htc magic for awhile.

I don't have the (d) release of the SPL is one thing, which I posted early and was under the impression it's not an issue, the other thing I can try is doing the samething, but instead of ezterry I can try preshot by itself to see if I can boot.

Because so far I've tried no updated kernel, ezterry then preshot back to back in recovery and right now ezterry. The only other option I can see is trying just preshoots kernel instead of ezterry to see if I can get farther.

Do you have the 3.22 radio and 1.33 spl? This will get the 3.22 radio on your 32A if you do not have that installed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=544761. This will get the 1.33 spl installed on your 32A if you do not have that installed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=529019.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gingeryoshibanner-1.png

ok guys here is ginger yoshi 1.1 for the mytouch 3g and g1 and 32a
    this rom dose need the new radio and spl 2708 for 32b
    no need to flash gapps they are built in
    as always here is the froyo yoshi/ginger yoshi team
    Froyo yoshi/ginger team:
    big thanks to them for all there hard work ^__^
    yohshua
    mmaiolo81
    xillius200
    butch87402
    sparksco
    blahbl4hblah
    crazysohc
    WoblyGoblin
    stevendeb25
    ferreinf
    jjrumph
    ThdDude
    cpaixao
    stevenc19
    tnpapadakos
    sada23
    NForce
    csheppard93
    Core
    moneymike55
    rattking
    superstar1080
    Brock Samson
    DARKGuy
    yurifranzoni

RADIO AND SPL INFO
    for 32b you need SPL 1.33.0013d and RADIO 2.22.28.25 or 27.08 just flash normal ginger yoshi
    for 32a you need SPL 1.33.2010 or 1.33.2009 and RADIO you will need the old radio(3.22) flash 32a kernel
    if you are on 32a new radio then download the ginger yoshi 32a new radio just flash 32a new radio
    bug tracker by mmaiolo81 to see what bugs are left give a look here
    new radio and spl guide by AntonJart:if you need help upgrading to the new radio and spl then go here this is a great help ^__^
    *guys if you need a tut on how to partition your sdcard and get your phone ready to flash this rom then watch this http://youtu.be/ACjewJbbrwE
    big thanks to cpaixao for this ^_^
    ginger yoshi 1.0 to 1.2 change log are now in the change log attachment so if you want to see past changes look there

ginger yoshi 1.2.1 (1.2.1 fix 1 is for anyone on the mytouch 1.2 or 32a old radio or 32b that is having problems with wifi or mic)
    1. new wallpaper
    2. new boot anim back to a classic ^__^
    3. new screen size option when flashing set dpi to 140 or 160 140 is smaller but looks really cool ^__^
    4. new cm options
    5. updated zeam
    6. updated linda
    7. max browser is in the download folder if anyone wants it ^__^
    8. here is the cm change log
    9. 7.1.0-pre
    10. Common: Bluetooth mouse support - Scott Brady
    11. Common: Improve notification swipe-to-clear - Evan Charlton
    12. Common: Improve album-artist support in media scanner - Paul Crovella
    13. Common: Profile improvements and bugfixes - Martin Long
    14. Common: RTL text improvements - Eyad Aboulouz, Eran Mizrahi
    15. Common: Wake on volume key option - Sven Dawitz
    16. Common: Support for revoking application permissions - Plamen K. Kosseff
    17. Common: Latest Superuser app - ChainsDD
    18. Common: Control brightness by sliding on statusbar - Danesh M
    19. Common: Add "copy all" to context menu - Danesh M
    20. Common: Lockscreen haptic and statusbar indicators toggle - Danesh M
    21. Common: Nicer timepicker/datepicker - Jiri Tyr
    22. Common: Configuration 0/90/180/270 rotation - Jonas Larsson, Scott Brady
    23. Common: DSP Manager bugfixes and improvements - Antti S Lankila
    24. Common: Support for launching apps via gestures in the background - Jiri Tyr
    25. Common: Option to hide hold button during call - Roberto Leinardi
    26. Common: Allow using wildcards for call blacklisting - Nihanth Subramanya
    27. Common: Option to allow in-call lockscreen to match main lockscren - Sven Dawitz
    28. Common: Option to notify about incoming call only in background when screen is on - Pavel Kucera
    29. Common: Optional GMT correction for SMS/MMS timestamps - Terry Hau
    ginger yoshi 1.3
    1. last 2.3.4 base next will be 2.3.5 ^_^
    2. cm screen shots built in
    3. new wallpaper
    4. good speed boost ^_^
    5. bug fixes ^^
    6. cm updats
    7. maxthon update in the add on folder really good ^^
    ginger yoshi 1.4
    1. many bug fixes from CM
    2. 2.3.5 based ^_^
    3. abit faster
    4. boot anim added back
    5. new radio rom has linda and normal rom has the cm file manager
    ginger yoshi 1.5
    1. cm bug fixes
    2. custom lock screen wallpaper
    3. seams to run faster more responsive
    4. also thanks to my wife Sofy for the great wallpaper idea ^__^

ginger yoshi download folder all roms inside as well as kernels and add on
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cabub1g3y37gj

*also 1.1 can be downloaded from rom manager as well it will be under my email yohshua@gmail.com it is out for the g1 and mytouch at the moment*

also for anyone that would like to question our new kernel on this rom here is the link to it ^_^
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1010932

thanks for the new OP top graphic goes to stevenc19 ^_^
    thanks to buzabenedek for the new OP banner
    hope you enjoy this rom ^__^
    (credit to Nforce for the new base rom and ezterry for the yes and no options that are there when flashing also to Maxthon for there support and new browser ^_^ and elelinux for his help and carz12 for 32a new radio kernel)
    great job yoshi!!!
    ok guys here is RC6 i do hope you enjoy ^__^
    http://www.mediafire.com/?gyd5foycondwaim
    a note the profile option dose not fully work it is something there that will be fully implemented for the next build ^_^
    now for the change log
    updated phone
    updated contacts
    updated desk clock
    updated gmail
    updated market
    updated mms
    updated music
    new background
    new boot anim
    new round lock screen color and normal
    new lock screen slider option
    ginger 2.3.3
    battery % built in an option in cm parts
    also all the langs in it
    able to add custom app to search button long press
    lock screen song name option
    lock screen album art option
    custom app for lockscreen option not just messaging
    cc hack and swap option on flash added back
    fixed change log
    default lock screen changed to remaped i think it looks cool ^__^
    here is 5.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?ih1zcnk2iiddty9

rs download link
    http://rapidshare.com/files/448997523/ginger_yoshi_rc_5.1.zip

will be uploaded to rs in a bit
    change log
    langs back
    updated 3d gall seams faster at loading pics
    updated html viewer web pages seam to load faster
    added the 3rd theme
    updated mms
    took out beautiful live wallpaper
    updated desk clock
    RC7 i do hope you enjoy ^_^
    http://www.mediafire.com/?po5e01aiq96io6r

change log,
    ui changes to browser
    new wallpaper
    took out cm wallpaper
    took adw out and added stock launcher as an option
    default cc is 20 but option to add up to 61 cc in yoshi mod parts
    lock screen ui updated ^_^
    power control ui updated
    calculator ui updated
    connected music added
    livewallpaper picker and car home and chrome2phone taken out
    market updated
    updated mms
    updated phone
    updated setting
    updated cmparts
    bruts maps added
    also livewallpaer is made into a zip in the download folder if you want it flash in recovery