[ROM][LEAK] Stock Deodexed T999UVDLH3 + Root

Search This thread

gmanhad

Jun 17, 2010
CHUCKTOWN,SC
Can someone post just the modem alone?

My modem didn't change. If you read the thread that this came from over in general section, it states that the jelly bean update is an add on patch, and not a complete rom. That's why I belive the modem is still H2 baseband. Just my thoughts after reading most of the post.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

So any word on that recovery? Is it still there? This is the only thing keeping me from flashing. I really don't feel like losing my recovery and having to push another one .

Edit: I think I'm just going to take the plunge and see what happens ;) I like to live on the edge lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Gonna take the chance and flash

Just wipe good, and flash. You won't lose anything. Just make sure that you go into dev options and turn off hw overlay or the rom will be super choppy. And by turning off, I mean check the box. Hey wild, you might want to put that hw overlay part in the op to avoid a billion posts about how choppy this rom is. Just a thought. Btw, all working and running great here. I use dolphin beta hd so I'm not having any browser issues. A few stutters here and there, but it's a LEAK PPL :) Thanks for putting this together, and be careful during, and more importantly after that hurricane. I lived in Miami for years, and the goons love a weather event to distract the po-po. Peace

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

1 more thing for any of you who use the odex apk, it won't work yet because there's no init d support cooked in yet. Or at least it's not stated in the op, and I tried it and it did nothing. Sorry for the long post, just want to put the information out there for those just joining us.

Reactions: mysticfrog

Wildchld

Jun 29, 2007
Miami
My modem didn't change. If you read the thread that this came from over in general section, it states that the jelly bean update is an add on patch, and not a complete rom. That's why I belive the modem is still H2 baseband. Just my thoughts after reading most of the post.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Just wipe good, and flash. You won't lose anything. Just make sure that you go into dev options and turn off hw overlay or the rom will be super choppy. And by turning off, I mean check the box. Hey wild, you might want to put that hw overlay part in the op to avoid a billion posts about how choppy this rom is. Just a thought. Btw, all working and running great here. I use dolphin beta hd so I'm not having any browser issues. A few stutters here and there, but it's a LEAK PPL :) Thanks for putting this together, and be careful during, and more importantly after that hurricane. I lived in Miami for years, and the goons love a weather event to distract the po-po. Peace

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

1 more thing for any of you who use the odex apk, it won't work yet because there's no init d support cooked in yet. Or at least it's not stated in the op, and I tried it and it did nothing. Sorry for the long post, just want to put the information out there for those just joining us.

If you use the odin version you get the baseband

43ac43d5-bf5f-d823.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

gmanhad

Jun 17, 2010
CHUCKTOWN,SC
If you use the odin version you get the baseband

43ac43d5-bf5f-d823.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, cool. Thanks for clarifying that. Any noticeable speed or signal differences?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Btw, I was snooping around in the kernel post boot.sh file, and it looks like this kernel is for a quad core device. They're settings for cpu0,1,2,and 3. Any clue y,?

pats4life100

Sep 27, 2010
hey

so I installed this and wow.... amazing, as soon as I turned of HW overlays this is running amazing broswer working perfect I mean I cant wait to see what they do on final build also new widgets wow this TW and JB its just pure awesome. !!

can you delete apps of home screen with out touch wiz FC

Reactions: laylovj

wizern23

Jan 15, 2009
Mobile, Alabama
the included Swype doesnt work. it does the vibrate thing and the system becomes unresponsive. the internet browser does pull up the saved bookmarks. both the phone and the ones on your computer. the phone vibrate whenever shell is checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildchld

Wildchld

Jun 29, 2007
Miami
Here is a great post in the other Official LEAK Thread by the Moderator...

Definition: A leak: A firmware update that someone sneaks out of a testing lab or off a test phone. Meaning NOT the release, not usually altered by the OP, and usually has some or many bugs.
This as is all software on XDA is use at your own risk.
For those wanting perfect stability stick to stock.
Adventurous types don't mind a few bugs to see what the next firmware update will look like.
Negative comments are not necessary here nor anywhere on XDA.
If you like to report the bugs you find that would be constructive and not a worthless post like "this sucks" or "worst ever".
Everyone uses their phone differently and what does not work for one may work or not be needed for another.

Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Reactions: Osolot

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
the included Swype doesnt work. it does the vibrate thing and the system becomes unresponsive. the internet browser does pull up the saved bookmarks. both the phone and the ones on your computer. the phone vibrate whenever shell is checked.

Swype worked fine for me. It did that vibrate thing, disappeared and when it came back it worked fine. That was odexed though.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Wildchld

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LEAK T-Mobile T999UVDLH3 Rom with the following:

~ STOCK
    ~ Completely deodexed
    ~ Rooted
    ~ Zipaligned
    ~ Busybox
    ~ CIQ stuff removed

Bloat can be removed, but I'll leave it to the user.

If you lose root just re-root...

ro.build.id=JRO03L
    ro.build.display.id=JRO03L.T999UVDLH3
    ro.build.version.incremental=T999UVDLH3
    ro.build.version.sdk=16
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=4.1.1
    ro.build.date=Thu Aug 23 20:30:08 KST 2012
    ro.build.date.utc=1345721408

Its uploading I have a Hurricane coming and going to sleep... When its finished you will be able to download...

LEAK Deodexed T-Mobile T999UVDLH3 Rom + root [Flash in Recovery]

I did this so developers can play with JB. It needs more work and is missing WiFi Calling. Make backups!!!
    No post on this ain't work... Its a LEAK If you want your phone to work don't use this!!!

Team Kang as I love these guys and they got me hooked lol

Enjoy!

:cool:
    Confirmed working with windmobile - canada
    Before anyone starts *****ing it's slow, go into developer options and disable hw overlay. Smooths it out alot. And camera is jacked. And browser. And plume lol.
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    Glad you got it up man. I got aggrevated and quit trying lol.

So this is not stable?

It is. Only major problem is the stock broswer doesnt work. But most people use Google chrome anyway.