Order & Chaos - Working on Prime!

Search This thread

sbeanie

Oct 22, 2011
I am going to post this document that I made into this thread later when I have the rights to post images/links. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Anyway, here is a word document that explains how to install Order and Chaos onto the Transformer Prime using a Chinese method.

ROOT REQUIRED TO GET THE GRAPHICS WORKING! Chainfire 3D is used to emulate a Qualcomm processor. Without this the game will not get past the "Play" button after character creation.

Last edited:

MirQoo

Feb 5, 2009
tegra2 apk of order and chaos works great on tf prime without any further patching and rooting. But its not legal to post it here, so you guys should look it up.

u could still pm me

Last edited:

BeachAgent

Feb 9, 2012
can i be lost here?

ok so a brain fart, right?

why isn't it legal to post information about running a market game on the tab? is the tegra2 an illegal version of the game?

i'm just a little confused and have been interested in this game for a while so i wanted to post this to see if maybe there was a way that i could finger out a way to get it running on my tab...

not like i need an excuse to play another mmorpg erf.

any extrapolation of the above posts would be greatly beneficial to me and maybe other people as well.

thanks in advance

stretchwookie

Smahon03

Jan 27, 2012
So I somehow managed to find a copy of Order and Chaos which worked perfectly on my unrooted prime, alone, and without the help of other hacks or apps. I found it simply by searching "Order and Chaos tegra 2". I have no idea if it was hacked or altered, but it just worked. It was able to download and log into version 1.0.9

As irony would have it, on the very same night I found a working version (3 or 4 nights ago at this point), my celebration was cut short when all the servers went down and updated to version 1.1.0. Of course now my 1.0.9 was unable to log into the servers and I haven't been able to find a working version of 1.1.0.

Its out there, a copy of 1.1.0 which doesn't require the rooting and altering initially suggested by this post. If anyone finds it, let us know where. It would be a remarkable feat and a great in-your-face to Gameloft.

Reactions: BUYMECAR

sbeanie

Oct 22, 2011
I'm currently working on getting a 1.1.0 version working. So far I have it starting but then crashing before "Touch to Start Playing" pops up :/

Smahon03

Jan 27, 2012
http://approb.com/android-games/882.html

This website has the apk and data available for download, but it seems that the data downloads are specific to certain processors. Currently at work so unable to give it a try.

Looks like this does a device check like all the others :( . Worth the shot though, thank you.

In the meantime I've been having a nice time playing touchscreen World of Warcraft through Splashtop HD, and its working very nicely :cool: .

BUYMECAR

Dec 27, 2011
I hadn't realized that it does a device check *after* the data download. I thought the device check was initiated prior to the data download.

sbeanie

Oct 22, 2011
You can bypass the device check by downloading the cracked version by Muzhiwan (google it). However, I have been struggling to get it to get to the Main Menu. Crashes before Touch to Continue pops up. If anyone manages to get it to work it would be great. :)

I think the problem is the graphics renderer. It all works until graphics have to be rendered (loaded at touch to continue). Chainfire has had no luck so far getting this to work. :/

Last edited:

BUYMECAR

Dec 27, 2011
New update taking care of a lot of issues rwported by users.

Tried going the Muzhiean route but their PC software is in Chinese.

azriaziz

Feb 23, 2012
New update taking care of a lot of issues rwported by users.

Tried going the Muzhiean route but their PC software is in Chinese.

i bought the game today on my galaxy nexus. Played fine on it. Then i did a titanium backup, took the apk, then shared the apk to my TP.

Game loads up but a message pops up to say the device is not compatible but "you can try anyway". So i clicked OK. and bam... it just closes.

:( i guess the only way to get it on the TP is when gameloft decide its about time they fix it for us!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am going to post this document that I made into this thread later when I have the rights to post images/links. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Anyway, here is a word document that explains how to install Order and Chaos onto the Transformer Prime using a Chinese method.

ROOT REQUIRED TO GET THE GRAPHICS WORKING! Chainfire 3D is used to emulate a Qualcomm processor. Without this the game will not get past the "Play" button after character creation.
    tegra2 apk of order and chaos works great on tf prime without any further patching and rooting. But its not legal to post it here, so you guys should look it up.

u could still pm me
    game is free, but has recurring subscription. this counts as in app purchase, so, not warez, right? idk, maybe its my stupids again :confused:

Market says it's $6.99, not free.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM
    So I somehow managed to find a copy of Order and Chaos which worked perfectly on my unrooted prime, alone, and without the help of other hacks or apps. I found it simply by searching "Order and Chaos tegra 2". I have no idea if it was hacked or altered, but it just worked. It was able to download and log into version 1.0.9

As irony would have it, on the very same night I found a working version (3 or 4 nights ago at this point), my celebration was cut short when all the servers went down and updated to version 1.1.0. Of course now my 1.0.9 was unable to log into the servers and I haven't been able to find a working version of 1.1.0.

Its out there, a copy of 1.1.0 which doesn't require the rooting and altering initially suggested by this post. If anyone finds it, let us know where. It would be a remarkable feat and a great in-your-face to Gameloft.
    http://approb.com/android-games/882.html

This website has the apk and data available for download, but it seems that the data downloads are specific to certain processors. Currently at work so unable to give it a try.