starcraft 0.18 WVGA and VGA !! ORIGINAL PORT !

Search This thread

Jerome.Ramos

May 18, 2010
RE: Linky Not Worky

Hello,

The cab file has been deleted. Is there another way to get the cab for WVGA? thanks

Pharmako

Dec 23, 2009
Sofia
ehh, the post above yours, that link is working...

edit: how can i play the campains? i only can select "Custom Game"...

Hi, recently I checked in the FAQ on the official site of the game

hxxp://www.pocketstarcraft.ru/forum/index.php

And it is mention that currently you can play campaings and there is no mention whether they'll be improving this in the future. :(

kel187

Nov 2, 2007
4-8-15-16-23-42
thx you for the info, mate! maybe sometime, they gonna add campain support... i will also check that site from time to time, hope google will be able to translate slightly accurate, lol... if not #blamewes for that :D

Pharmako

Dec 23, 2009
Sofia
thx you for the info, mate! maybe sometime, they gonna add campain support... i will also check that site from time to time, hope google will be able to translate slightly accurate, lol... if not #blamewes for that :D

Anytime! :) To be honest I don't know russian either (however knowing Bulgarian helps a bit), so I used Google translate and gotta say it's quite decent.

LKLK28

Mar 19, 2011
Thanks, Howell! I searched a little last night (albeit briefly) for the original source. Downloading now, looks like the "heavy" version will be around 90MB uncompressed. Will report back for those interested.

Amnya, VGA downloads are available in Howell's first link.

any one know if work on htc hd touch ???
can re_up agin the not on the server 10x agin

9tnine

Mar 7, 2012
All links down even on original site

If anyone has a good link to a download of this I would love to play around with it, thanks again head of time. ;) I signed up just to ask for a link. :D

Top Liked Posts