Software update JDQ39.I9205XXUCNA2 for I9205, 4.2.2 with full gear support

Search This thread

joostvdp

Dec 6, 2013
Today a new firmwareupdate has been pushed to my device, it's version 4.2.2 with full gear support. (weather, and full notifications are available now)
Overall the phone works fine with the new firmware, no noticeable slowdowns whatsoever.
I've ran into a problem where my wifi is stuck on switching on, bluetooth is working fine.
If you do not own a galaxy gear, upgrading doesn't seem worth the risk of ruining your wifi.

A factory reset has not solved my wifi problem yet, if someone knows a way to fix this, please let me know.

Buildno: JDQ39.I9205XXUCNA2

Reactions: errol19

DannyBoy

Today a new firmwareupdate has been pushed to my device, it's version 4.2.2 with full gear support. (weather, and full notifications are available now)
Overall the phone works fine with the new firmware, no noticeable slowdowns whatsoever.
I've ran into a problem where my wifi is stuck on switching on, bluetooth is working fine.
If you do not own a galaxy gear, upgrading doesn't seem worth the risk of ruining your wifi.

A factory reset has not solved my wifi problem yet, if someone knows a way to fix this, please let me know.

Great news. Been waiting for this since October. No UK version showing on Sammobile yet though.

Do you know if it'll be OK for me to flash this version and then change the language?

Does the Wifi issue stopping you from using it?

errol19

Aug 3, 2012
Adelaide
Great news. Been waiting for this since October. No UK version showing on Sammobile yet though.

Do you know if it'll be OK for me to flash this version and then change the language?

Does the Wifi issue stopping you from using it?

Yes can confirm that gear is working perfectly for me as well and not having any issues with wifi either.
Yes you can change language during setup for your phone

errol19

Aug 3, 2012
Adelaide
I have literally just this second finished flashing and installing Gear Manager.

No wifi issue here either.

My life is now complete

That's great news, Let the good times roll!

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Have you tried going into stock recovery and wipe cache and factory reset.If that doesn't work try manual flash with odin.

joostvdp

Dec 6, 2013
That's great news, Let the good times roll!

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Have you tried going into stock recovery and wipe cache and factory reset.If that doesn't work try manual flash with odin.

I've tried running stock recovery a few times, also wiped cache a number of times.
I have not tried to do a manual flash with odin, will do it soon.
Thanks for the reply.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.