[REQ] looking for screen turn on app.

Search This thread

jamaljmys

Dec 16, 2007
hello
iam looking for application turn on the screen by remapping the hard capacitive keys. not the sound rocker or the power buttons.

any idea please?

i tried most of applications and xposed modules but not work, also all the application using the sensor, turn on the screen by swapping only which make the screen on all the time whenever the sensor moved front of any thing.
also application with turn on by taping the sensor is ok for me.

could you suggest guys?

thanks in advance for all

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
hello
iam looking for application turn on the screen by remapping the hard capacitive keys. not the sound rocker or the power buttons.

any idea please?

i tried most of applications and xposed modules but not work, also all the application using the sensor, turn on the screen by swapping only which make the screen on all the time whenever the sensor moved front of any thing.

could you suggest guys?

you need a custom kernel for that to work, check here: http://xdaforums.com/htc-one/#kernels

Please only flash things appropriate for your phone and ROM.

Reactions: jamaljmys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello

any idea please?

could you suggest guys?

you need a custom kernel for that to work, check here: http://xdaforums.com/htc-one/#kernels

Please only flash things appropriate for your phone and ROM.