[ROM][WWE][4/04/09][Mystic Series 6.5 21198][GSM] Beta Release[CLOSED]

Search This thread

jug6ernaut

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx

This rom has gone out of beta and can be found here!
Mystic Series RC1

Hey everyone i have been a member here at XDA for a while now but this will be my first rom release hope everyone likes it! :D

First and for most thanks to Da_G who is Da Man! This was made with his kitchen and his amazing work :D.

Second thanks to ConnFlipper who always answers my many questions :p.

Also Thanks to:
xECK29x
monx®
At0mAng (for different packages)
Xboxmod (TF3D2 Port)
MobileMatt(for his even more super amazing tf3d2 theme :D )
Shep211
JustPcTech
Astainhellbring
Chainfire
Dan-touch-vogue(or what ever his name is today)
CLHatch
More to be added :)

This is a BETA RELEASE, meaning there are still small issues with the rom which i shall list below. I am not responsible for any damage that may come from installing this rom. With that said i have installed may different versions of it with no problems at all.

& as always I am open to suggestions!
Rom Info
CE OS 5.1.21198

Programs
GPS
  • Google Maps
  • Live Search
  • Quick GPS

INTERNET
  • Internet Explorer
  • Windows Live Messenger
  • Windows Live
  • ActiveSync
  • Internet Sharing
  • Device Update
  • Iris Browser
  • Remote Desktop
  • Pocket IRC
  • HTC RSS Hub

Multimedia
  • FIM(Faceboom IM)
  • Smart Lyrics(looks up song lyrics)
  • Youtube(google version)
  • Pictures & Videos
  • Windows Media
  • HTC Album
  • Camera
  • Audio Booster
  • Facebook

Utilities
  • Microsoft My Phone
  • Calculator
  • Task Manager
  • Help
  • Diamond Tweaks
  • Pim Backup
  • Pocket Rar
  • Shake & Save
  • Search

Office
  • Excel
  • Word
  • Power Point
  • OneNote
Games
  • Bubble Breaker
  • Solitaire

V0.7->V0.9 Change Log
Code:
V0.9 Changes (Currently only Full Version)
[list]
[*]Added: Ati D3D Driver
[*]Added: HTC Weather Master 2.0
[*]Added: Quickmenu 2.8 (disabled by default)
[*]Added: TotalCommander
[*]Added: ClearRam
[*]Added: NueLight3
[*]Added: TaskFacade(Auto Set to PPT button)
[*]Added: .net3.5 and sqlce3.5 (Thanks to faeArai)
[*]Added: Mortscript(for startmenu cleanup & registry fixes)
[*]Added: Custom Performance Enhancments 
[*]Added: New Welcomehead made by MobileMatt
[*]Added: New Mystic Dialer Skin made by MobileMatt
[*]Added: Phone Curtan(dont think this was in 0.7...)

[*]Updated: Iris Browser now working with TF3D(Thanks to Shep211)
[*]Updated: HTC Album to Rhodium Version
[*]Updated: TF3D2 includeds all new fixes
[*]Updated: Fuzeberry 2 to 2/28/09 Version 
[*]Updated: HTC Youtube(has video quality settings & hopefully no issues)
[*]Updated: DeviceUpdate installed propurly now

Also...
[*]Organized Start Menu to my liking :) (BIG thanks to CLHatch of ppcgeeks)
[*]Iconized StartMenu Folders(BIG thanks to JustPcTech & Dan-vogue-Tpro of ppcgeeks)
[/list]
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Rom Addons
HTC Weather Master I have no tested this but is "supposted" to work with Rhodium Manilla

TitaniumCustomizer Allows you to rearange/remove tabs in Titanium

TitaniumWeather/Titanium Slider Colors/6.5StartMenu Expander

Polls
Which browser do you want?

Todo List:
1: Clean Up Start Menu
2: Track down some Registry Keys....

Public BETA Download

Updated Link
Full Version(has tf3d2)
V0.9b
Code:
Fixes:
Ringtones not working
Soft Menus reverted back to black version.

V0.9Full- Removed
Full Version(has tf3d2)
V0.7aFull
Lite Version(no tf3d2) (i have not flashed or tested this version tho i have no reason to believe it will have any problems, remember this is a beta rom)
V0.7aLite

Old Builds
V0.5

If you try this rom please leave feed back :).

Ok..first of all...windows 7 ftw...it has a "sticky note" thing which is awesome...i use it to keep track of rom changes :D.

here we go....copied directly

This list is ever changing... so if you want me to comment or anything on here or want me to consider something else(or that i missed!) just let me know.

Attachments

• 2.Jpeg
    2.Jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 265
  • ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6,265
  • 1.Jpeg
    1.Jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6,646
  • ScreenShot4.Jpeg
    ScreenShot4.Jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 482
  • ScreenShot3.Jpeg
    ScreenShot3.Jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 6,908
  • ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 6,617
Last edited:

overjjrk

Jan 9, 2009
Would definitely love to see TF3D2 as an optional ROM! 90% or wait for full, does not matter to me.

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
I'd love to see new TF3D combined with 6.5. Been using NRG's TP2 series roms and love the new interface. If you want suggestions or just want beta testers go ahead and post up the 90% TF3D version...I'd love to take it for a spin! :)

Ital be at least 2morrow mayb 2 days just because i got some stuff idk how to do yet. Some things i do...some things i dont. But ill figure it all out :).

xECK29x

Aug 25, 2007
Selden
Looking good man! I wouldn't mind working together as it seems like were both working on similar projects! Feel free to pick my brain and good luck!

venelar

Jan 27, 2007
Baton Rouge
Fair warning, WMWifiRouter..unless a very early (free) version probably shouldn't be included.

Other than that looks nice & good luck!

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
DEF. looks good i think that having tf3d2 inside of it would be smart to have along side the new wm6.5...options are always good things to have...and worst case scenario if someone didnt want to use it they can untick it from the list so no biggie....but looks really good an d keep up the good work!!!!! :D

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
DEF. looks good i think that having tf3d2 inside of it would be smart to have along side the new wm6.5...options are always good things to have...and worst case scenario if someone didnt want to use it they can untick it from the list so no biggie....but looks really good an d keep up the good work!!!!! :D

yea you definitely right, I think im gonna wait for the the Full release of tf2d2 then with that incorporated(and working well) release this rom. Hopefully it will be released soon :D .

adeltaY

Dec 31, 2008
Yay! This ROM looks great! U can upload it with 90% finished TF3D2 as a beta, and then incorporate the full version. It doesn't really matter for me though, i still have 2 weeks till I get my Fuze back. :D

venneker

Jan 29, 2009
Yeah

Please upload the ROM (90% finiished with the TF3D2
IMO It will rock!:D

Keep up the good work chef!

sanche13

Nov 17, 2007
Torrance
Are you planning to make your ROM UC compatible? I don't think I could ever go back to customizing and installing all these cabs by hand :)

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
Are you planning to make your ROM UC compatible? I don't think I could ever go back to customizing and installing all these cabs by hand :)

Yes it will be :) (already done actually :p )

Update:

I am going to the beach/fishing tomorrow through friday and will not be able to upload a rom(only internet coming from my phone on an edge connection :( ) but fear not i will have my laptop and plan to work on this rom in the free time i have :) & will be running the beta build for testing :). I am updating the first page as i think of apps to add and as progress is made with the rom.

I am still not sure if i will release the rom with the 90% tf3d2, but i will be testing over the next 3 days and if i find it reliable ill release it as a beta :) .

good night all.

EDIT: While i am building this rom of MY daily needs i do not mind making it better for every1! so if you have any apps/tweaks you think would be a good addition to the rom post them and i will do my best to add them.

player911

Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
I've been playing with cooking TF3D2 and it is pretty whacky still. I'm not sure how far the OEM version is percentage wise... but lots of bugs still.

The notification manager and new pop-up's are nice. The TP2 menu replacements are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... but I've heard there are dependancy problems with WM6.5 because they already replaced them with WM6.5 menu's.

WM6.5 default menu's suck ATM until they get the finger scrolling down.

WM6.5 + Notification Manager + HTC Menu = awesome. I can't wait to see them all working nice together!

jug6ernaut

Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
I've been playing with cooking TF3D2 and it is pretty whacky still. I'm not sure how far the OEM version is percentage wise... but lots of bugs still.

The notification manager and new pop-up's are nice. The TP2 menu replacements are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... but I've heard there are dependancy problems with WM6.5 because they already replaced them with WM6.5 menu's.

WM6.5 default menu's suck ATM until they get the finger scrolling down.

WM6.5 + Notification Manager + HTC Menu = awesome. I can't wait to see them all working nice together!

The cab/oem for the Rhodium Menus does not work with 6.5 21189 for me, but the new manila(90%) has the Rhodium Menu and it working within my rom RIGHT now lol. Working very nice. The Notification Manager has a known issue of not displaying right...but Conflipper has made a version(but not yet released) that works that i will use.

I believe this version of Manila is the same as in the Energy Rom. Pretty fare along and working well for the most part.