[Q] Null Rom Battery Life

Search This thread

irfan9490

Dec 15, 2010
bensalem pa
Hello
So i installed the null ROM last night on my gear after few days of very very tiring troubleshooting and hard work the battery life i now have is 3 hours tops. Now, i know that the Null ROM eats up the battery but is it really this bad or there is something wrong with mine.
any help will be appreciated.

jmorton10

Jul 1, 2008
Rochester, NY
Hello
So i installed the null ROM last night on my gear after few days of very very tiring troubleshooting and hard work the battery life i now have is 3 hours tops. Now, i know that the Null ROM eats up the battery but is it really this bad or there is something wrong with mine.

Using Null 22.1 I easily get a full days use even with BT tethering on constantly.

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
Hello

there is already a thread on this here

however with about 6 hours of tethering on here is my null_22.1 results

5jdm.png

irfan9490

Dec 15, 2010
bensalem pa
All is good now!!!

Hello everyone
thanks for your replies. it actually got allot better after i recharged it fully once. it lasts me about 2 day now with no Bluetooth internet tethering. So thanks again for your replies and help.