Unanswered questions - basic design flaws with phone?

Search This thread
When I am on a call and then receive a call, it lets me swap them. How do I merge them? How do I end only one of the calls? When I make two calls, how do I swap them instead of merging them? How do I hang up on only one of them? When I call more than one number and then merge them, how do I afterward only hang up from one of them and keep the other one on the line?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

Last edited:

Daedalus-420

May 19, 2014
Welcome to Verizon! As far as I know, you can't merge received calls, only a three way call that you initiate. You also can't swap calls when you dial out to two different callers, you can only merge them. If you want to disconnect one caller from a three way call, hut the menu button while on your call screen and you should be given the option to disconnect one of the calls.

Verizon 3 way calling does not work like a normal conference call feature. It is very limited.

Reactions: KruseLudsMobile
Welcome to Verizon! As far as I know, you can't merge received calls, only a three way call that you initiate. You also can't swap calls when you dial out to two different callers, you can only merge them. If you want to disconnect one caller from a three way call, hut the menu button while on your call screen and you should be given the option to disconnect one of the calls.

Verizon 3 way calling does not work like a normal conference call feature. It is very limited.

Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.