rooted since day one!
no problem no lag at all, my G3 model is D855 2GB RAM

Using GravityBox and going to try buying G3 tweak Box but i cant :(
don't have credit card or debit card only 17 years old

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Unable to do

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Need to get another usb cable will do it ij some time usingmac and purple drake lite
You don't need a computer or cable with Stump Root. It's an app you download. Click a button, phone reboots, then install SuperSu from play store

- Tapatalked from the G3

TurkXtreme

Dec 10, 2008
use purpledrake method. its better and easier.
but you have to download lg drivers before to make that.

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
I am not going to root until I have at least once restored the system to "as shipped" with the .TOT file (Verizon).

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Rooted with IO root on both my G3's. I'll have to try out on the F460 when I get it. I have heard only purple drake works on it so we will see.

KaidM

Dec 13, 2008
Leicester
Going to stay unrooted for the time being as enjoying stock and also a little busy at work to mess around with the phone too much

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Rooted with IO root on both my G3's. I'll have to try out on the F460 when I get it. I have heard only purple drake works on it so we will see.
You guys try Stump Root?,

Even if it's not listed that it can Root that particular g3 , it can Brute force Root it within minutes. I'm fairly certain though it can already Root it.
I tried PurpleDrake on my F460K and it didn't work.

- Tapatalked from the G3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooted + xposed ( mainly g3 tweaksbox) + viper4android fx. No problems here, stable as rock!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Rooted since day one using G3 Tweakbox + Gravity Box. No reboots, no lag or any other trouble :good:
    Rooted:) happy with xposed g3 tweakbox

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app