USB replacement

Search This thread

Yaminashi

Nov 24, 2011
Hey everyone,

Since we all hate the stock supplied nexus 5 cable in some way I'm sure we all seek out other alternatives.
I switched to the USB cable from my nexus 7 as it doesn't wiggle around while plugged in and generally fits better than the stock cable.
However I've noticed that it is leaving very faint grooves in the soft touch plastic part of my usb port opening, right where the two top "teeth" are.

Has anyone found a USB that doesn't leave any physical marks on the phone or is it just something we have to live with?

Any input is appreciated

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
Hey everyone,

Since we all hate the stock supplied nexus 5 cable in some way I'm sure we all seek out other alternatives.
I switched to the USB cable from my nexus 7 as it doesn't wiggle around while plugged in and generally fits better than the stock cable.
However I've noticed that it is leaving very faint grooves in the soft touch plastic part of my usb port opening, right where the two top "teeth" are.

Has anyone found a USB that doesn't leave any physical marks on the phone or is it just something we have to live with?

Any input is appreciated

For me the stock cable works nicely. I however noticed that it was getting weak by the computer attachment.
that happens when we turn it 90 degrees angle. I'm using this as of now ans is very strong. http://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-2...55&sr=8-4&keywords=high+speed+micro+usb+cable