[Q] network data disconnected

Search This thread

altonesmith

May 3, 2014
Baltimore
I'm running on 4.4.2 Dirty unicorns v.5 and have been for the last month. Two days ago I suddenly lost my network data. It'll pop in and out on occasion but for the most part it stays disconnected. My wife has an uprooted LG get flex with no problems so that tells me it's probably not a issue with sprint. I want down to 4.3 venom ice updated prl and profile still no network data, only data via wi Fi. Please help. I'm fairly new so be exact please:confused::confused:

jocarog

Mar 14, 2012
I'm running on 4.4.2 Dirty unicorns v.5 and have been for the last month. Two days ago I suddenly lost my network data. It'll pop in and out on occasion but for the most part it stays disconnected. My wife has an uprooted LG get flex with no problems so that tells me it's probably not a issue with sprint. I want down to 4.3 venom ice updated prl and profile still no network data, only data via wi Fi. Please help. I'm fairly new so be exact please:confused::confused:

If you have flashed using twrp that's your issue, you need to flash using philz recovery

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk