Big problems after attempting an update post returning to stock rom

Search This thread

yepthere

Jun 27, 2014
After rooting my Droid Incredible 2 and trying out some roms, I decided to return to stock rom. I flashed PG32IMG and all seemed well. After it booted into the stock rom I decided to attempt to update it from 5.10 to 6.0 through the software update on the phone, unfortunately this seems to have been a terrible idea. My phone shut down to upgrade but the loading bar never even began to fill before my phone shut down again and opened to a wiped phone that acted as though it hasn't even been activated on my phone line, which it certainly had. I flashed PG32IMG again and it seemed to do the trick. I managed to reactivate the phone but it rebooted after programming and began crashing every time it loaded to the lock screen. So I attempted to do a factory reset only for the phone to attempt to update itself again. Are there any solutions to this? I tried some other PG32IMG files but the only one that worked was the file from this forum post: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1599767
I have Hboot 0.98.0000 and Radio 1.09.01.1111 on a relocked S-on Droid Incredible 2.
Any help would be immensely appreciated!!