thl w300 - problem lock screen

Search This thread

nexiczek

Jan 8, 2014
Hi, i need help with my phone. When i turn on mobile network, my phone start locking screen many time, until I turn off the mobile connection.

leodani

Dec 3, 2013
Florence
Did you modify your phone(root,custom recovery, custom rom)??

Sent from my GT-S5310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leodani

Dec 3, 2013
Florence
There must be a problem with the phone's software.. if you still have warranty go to where you bought your phone and try to get another one...you can also try to to a factory reset from recovery WITHOUT doing a backup of the phone because your problem could be given by an app in your device

nexiczek

Jan 8, 2014
ok i will try it, but can someone help with it, recovery mode is in chinnese language i cant read it :D

flammjager

Mar 19, 2009
Try installing a new recovery

I think if I've found the solution: temporary, but solution (I'm still testing/trying).

I think the problem resides in the notification of intinerancia which is enabled by default. in a day makes it I have seen that when the screen is lit and changing band, eg from 3g to h +, crashes ... Conversely also happens: if screen turns off and the screen is locked ... I have removed the option and I left that "never notify roaming" and it seems the w300 is stable.
Try us and you comment ...

flammjager

Mar 19, 2009
be carefull: only i can do work it doing thid in first firmware -ThL_W300.JB2.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_MT6589T_V10_130905 not with v10_131025 that continously be blocked...

flammjager

Mar 19, 2009
damm!
after testing one day comes again! it's blocking! :crying:

i saw this: "is that the phone cannot deal with an "Edge" signal on data. The phone cycles on/off. As soon as the signal is a 3G, HSDPA or better the problem disappears."

may be?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

i saw this: "is that the phone cannot deal with an "Edge" signal on data. The phone cycles on/off. As soon as the signal is a 3G, HSDPA or better the problem disappears."

may be?

it's true! no problem if it is only at wcdma (no auto 2g/3g)!

flammjager

Mar 19, 2009

may be?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

it's true! no problem if it is only at wcdma (no auto 2g/3g)!

i take to change hardware antenna, but there is not the problem: lock screen problem too

flammjager

Mar 19, 2009
problem solved

i take to change hardware antenna, but there is not the problem: lock screen problem too

Problem solved!
it is a magnetic problem: there are some magnets at gps/antenna/wifi panel on bottom of mobile (under home button) put it for tasks with flip cover (like sensors)... magnets are more powerfull than reductor put it on it at several times... and take effects over antenna, specially when E band comes active and it will be interfered, magnetics of flip cover takes effect and screen being locked.

Sollution: made a "Faraday Cage Effect" over this reductor with a copper film (adhesive it is better because if isn't it adhesive you have to weld this film)
at several times, flip cover loss thier effect (if you have it)...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 219
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 223