Misc reqs

Search This thread

tiwas

Dec 8, 2007
Asker
Hi,

First of all - love the app! :)

Second, I'd love it even more if you'd add support for the following:
1. Add a smart group for apps not in any other groups. That would make it a lot easier to sort things.
2. Add support for more icons in each folder of the launcher. We all have hobbies and interests, and with those we are more or less bound to have more apps supporting those hobbies/interests than will fit in the default folders.
3. Make it easier to save settings from a theme, to either re-apply if going back to the theme or to import parts from into a new theme. For me, an ideal candidate would be an "app page" with my favorites easily accessible. This page, actually, is the main reason (along with all the pain of reverting with all my settings if I want out) I don't try out more themes.

Cheers,

Lars

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi,

First of all - love the app! :)

Second, I'd love it even more if you'd add support for the following:
1. Add a smart group for apps not in any other groups. That would make it a lot easier to sort things.
2. Add support for more icons in each folder of the launcher. We all have hobbies and interests, and with those we are more or less bound to have more apps supporting those hobbies/interests than will fit in the default folders.
3. Make it easier to save settings from a theme, to either re-apply if going back to the theme or to import parts from into a new theme. For me, an ideal candidate would be an "app page" with my favorites easily accessible. This page, actually, is the main reason (along with all the pain of reverting with all my settings if I want out) I don't try out more themes.

Cheers,

Lars

Hi, thanks your support!

1. You mean the Unknown Smart Category?
2. You mean having more icons for the Custom Smart Categories. A feature like that will be added in the future.
3. You can save a theme by going into the main Themer Settings - Advanced Settings - Export Theme. A feature like saving 'pages' will also be looked at in the future.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

tiwas

Dec 8, 2007
Asker
Hi, thanks your support!

1. You mean the Unknown Smart Category?

Thanks for replying,

as for #1, the unknown category doesn't really cover it. I have apps that aren't in any categories at the moment. Is it possible to reset one category only? That might pick up newly installed apps, but it seems the unknown category doesn't pick up all apps not sorted into other categories...

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Thanks for replying,

as for #1, the unknown category doesn't really cover it. I have apps that aren't in any categories at the moment. Is it possible to reset one category only? That might pick up newly installed apps, but it seems the unknown category doesn't pick up all apps not sorted into other categories...

We'll pass this onto the developers, thanks!