Search This thread
Go sms pro custom led

I've look from page 10 to 19 and i haven't found anything. I'm looking for the exact setting in light flow (full version) for go sms pro led notification and custom notification to work.

I.m on stock Rogers 4.1.1 (rooted)

Thx for the help

slaman

Aug 3, 2009
The latest version (3.6.3) is causing lots of wake time for me. Strange because I've never had wake lock issues with this app. I've tried both with and without root mode. (I typically use the Galaxy S3 root mode option because I like being able to have the LED on even when the screen is on.) I've rolled back to 3.6.2 for now but I though I'd share just to see if other are experiencing similar issues.

I've noticed the same thing with 3.6.3... except it's only for one of my two SGS3s that are running it!

I've disabled s3 root mode and will report back.

slaman

Aug 3, 2009
I've noticed the same thing with 3.6.3... except it's only for one of my two SGS3s that are running it!

I've disabled s3 root mode and will report back.

Here are more details... I have two SGS3s that are identical other than one has 16GB vs32GB of internal memory - I have Light Flow v3.6.3 installed on both. They have identical settings, but on one of them, using BetterBatteryStats, I have significant Partial Wakelocks caused by AlarmManager for Light Flow...

For example, the phones have been unplugged for 3 hrs... on the one with battery drain, AlarmManager appears under Partial Wakelocks for 2h46m...

I have tried the following with no results:
1. Factory reset on device
2. Disabling "Saumsung S3 root mode"
3. Disabling "Run in foreground"
4. Uninstalled/reinstalled app
5. Cleared data of the app

Any ideas? Thanks!

EDIT: Version 3.7.0 fixed the issue!

Last edited:

tester2

Dec 1, 2006
It's stored onto your sdcard (or virtual sdcard on devices without one), then just a /lightflow directory. You should see the file names matching the backup names.
On Galaxy Nexus w/4.2.2 ES File Explorer show this file, but it wasn't visible by USB access.
Copying backup file from lightflow folder to other folder (in my case Music) allows this file to be shown by PC.

DaveWW00

Oct 15, 2010
i absolutely cannot get lightflow to work with google hangouts on cm11 on galaxy nexus. feel like i have played with every combination of settings and no matter what only the notifications in hangouts itself work and lightflow does nothing. seems to work fine with all my other apps but not hangouts. any suggestions?

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee
i absolutely cannot get lightflow to work with google hangouts on cm11 on galaxy nexus. feel like i have played with every combination of settings and no matter what only the notifications in hangouts itself work and lightflow does nothing. seems to work fine with all my other apps but not hangouts. any suggestions?

Its working fine for me on Galaxy Nexus Toro. Has worked on every single CM11 Nightly.

Sent from my Android 4.4.2 Galaxy Nexus

DaveWW00

Oct 15, 2010
Its working fine for me on Galaxy Nexus Toro. Has worked on every single CM11 Nightly.

Sent from my Android 4.4.2 Galaxy Nexus

mind sharing your settings so i can get it working? which lightflow settings, which notifications do you use (sms, mms, or all hangout notifications), and should i turn off notifications in the hangouts app itself? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

ArdW

Jan 8, 2014
everything works except MMS. Found that a lot of people have this problem. MMS just don't show LED. Any solutions?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lol. make sure 'TalkBack' is disabled, and just 'Light Flow' is enabled

Good news, it seems like the battery drain issue has been identified and fixed (it's been confirmed to be fixed by a few beta testers).

For the talkback issues the only options at the moment seem to be either use an alternative launcher, use an app like "app folder" instead of the default ones, or not use folders.
    Can people report this issue to samsung as it happens for all apps that switch on accessibility (takser, llama, pops, missedIt and many more)?

Hopeing for a release within the week.
    Not practical to be running all the time.
    If you've figured out a way to do that for an app that is capable of intercepting all of your notifications, please email the developer as I'm sure he would be interested in understanding how that's done. In the meantime, I'm perfectly fine with the 15MB of RAM being consumed on my phone, considering all that this app does for me.
    Great App!!! I hope this is not answered yet but I have a question though, I would like to know where the backup file is saved when I create a backup of the settings? It will be very helpful to know where it's saved (add it to the FAQ) or let us select where we want to save it (it would be great to have it in the external memory, as I think it's now stored in the internal one).

Thanks again!

It's stored onto your sdcard (or virtual sdcard on devices without one), then just a /lightflow directory. You should see the file names matching the backup names. The file can be read in a text editor.

I'll add it to the faq. The app itself uses an internal stored version of the settings, but the backup is external to allow you to transfer or keep a history.
    Light Flow has been updated. You can now flash all colors of LEDs and not just the red and blue. Non rooted users now have support also.
    Any fix for the stupid folder open folder closed talking bug and no I cannot turn off tts I use it in other apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I wish.

Here's my standard response!
    This seems to be an ICS/Samsung bug. It happens for some people and also with other apps that use the accessibility service such as Tasker, Llama and others.

Try the following that I've just been posted someone has tried:
    For those who wants to try it do the following with your Samsung S3: - Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Talkback "ON" - Select "Settings" from the bottom of the page - Uncheck all Talkback options - Switch Talkback "Off" again - Go back to Settings -> Application manager -> All - Disable Google TTS (text to speech) - Disable Samsung TTS (text to speech)

I've reported this to samsung's research and development team and I've been told their development team is looking into it.
    It doesn't happen with phones on ICS from other manufacturers.

I am still looking into ways around it though.