[TWRP] 2.6.3.3 (latest update)

Search This thread

nismology

Jul 9, 2010
You won't be able to flash a custom recovery with the new build until Loki is ported over. I'll be sending a request for the port in the AM.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I do have a Flashify flashable version of wootever's 2.6.3.4 TWRP with USB-OTG support if anyone is interested.

BuLLeT_PrOOf_wAlleTz

Dec 29, 2010
You won't be able to flash a custom recovery with the new build until Loki is ported over. I'll be sending a request for the port in the AM.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I do have a Flashify flashable version of wootever's 2.6.3.4 TWRP with USB-OTG support if anyone is interested.

I am is it in the op

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

nismology

Jul 9, 2010
So will this one work with the new T-Mobile update 4.4.2

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Negative. If you are running the update you must downgrade to 4.2.2, root then flash this. This is just wootever's TWRP that has been Loki patched so you don't have to flash it in existing recovery.

Last edited:

DOTC

May 21, 2009
Spring, TX
So is anyone working on a TWRP that's all ready to flash in KK? I'll downgrade if I absolutely have to, but I'd rather wait for a ZIP or IMG file to flash in Flashify.

DOTC

May 21, 2009
Spring, TX
Um... read post just above yours.... TWRP 2.6.3.4 works fine for flashing KK

derp.. i guess I didn't put two and two together on that one. :-/

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Um... read post just above yours.... TWRP 2.6.3.4 works fine for flashing KK

Actually, I think we are both confused. I already have the stock KK update installed and rooted, but from what I read, I cant install a new recovery until TWRP is updated. But your saying I CAN install 2.6.3.4?

fishman0919

Sep 18, 2009
Providence, RI
derp.. i guess I didn't put two and two together on that one. :-/

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Actually, I think we are both confused. I already have the stock KK update installed and rooted, but from what I read, I cant install a new recovery until TWRP is updated. But your saying I CAN install 2.6.3.4?

No you can't. I thought you wanted a recovery to flash the KK update.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

crashnova

Aug 17, 2010
Yonkers
so i just got a replacement device. im guessing i cant restore the twrp backup i made on the old device, is that correct?

fishman0919

Sep 18, 2009
Providence, RI
so i just got a replacement device. im guessing i cant restore the twrp backup i made on the old device, is that correct?

Yes, you can use your old restores on the new device.

I've done it with a few phones.

Just copy whatever you named the folder of your backup into the new TWRP\BACKUPS\-=#$whatever$#=-\"Place Here" after it's created.

Last edited:

crashnova

Aug 17, 2010
Yonkers
Yes, you can use your old restores on the new device.

I've done it with a few phones.

Just copy whatever you named the folder of your backup into the new TWRP\BACKUPS\-=#$whatever$#=-\"Place Here" after it's created.

Thanks. I have been copying the backups folder into the the twrp folder but when i go to restore in twrp itself it doesnt show up. I will try something when i get home and report back.

Snorbro

Feb 28, 2010
SF Bay Area

tlxxxsracer

Jul 28, 2010
Knoxville
when i try to flash the .zip to install the twrp in flashify it asks to use cwm or twrp.. Im rooted but without a custom recovery

Top Liked Posts