[Sound/MOD]True Sound Enhancer Sony Walkman App working/EQ's and Clear Bass

Search This thread

runwitme

Jul 29, 2009
Off topic but anything from TN would be awesome .. was running a few of yal roms back on my OG EVO til I upgraded to the sgs3 . Will be trying this out ..

Sent from my SGS3 using xda app-developers app

Venal_System

Dec 4, 2010
NWA
Thanks Team Nocturnal, this is in my opinion, the best my phone has ever sounded, with or without headphones.

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Off topic but anything from TN would be awesome .. was running a few of yal roms back on my OG EVO til I upgraded to the sgs3 . Will be trying this out ..

Sent from my SGS3 using xda app-developers app

That's a true statement. ...lol

Thanks Team Nocturnal, this is in my opinion, the best my phone has ever sounded, with or without headphones.

That's what we like to hear.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: HotInEER

Imurdaddytoo

Oct 30, 2010
Installed and notifications/ring tones were extremely loud even on the quietest setting

Robalboa

Jun 27, 2011
myrtle beach
Here's a new zip that fixes echo in call. Also fixed some build.prop edits

http://d-h.st/69Q

Well update op when I have time.

Flashed the updated file now the sound
Enhancements fc's

This mod really makes the phone loud and crisp when it works. The first version worked awsome. Except in call echo.

Galaxy S 3 32gb ...Sprint ;)
jelly bean leak.....yahhhyuhhh

Last edited:

iLLdWes

Nov 27, 2012
Queens, NYC
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey im not a pro or anything but try clearing the data on the app itself. Btw i wanna try this since i listen to a lot of music on my phone and i iwn a pair of monster turbines which sound awesome. Im running AOKP and use power amp for my music i shouldnt have any issues right? Thx for sharing btw

Enhancements fc's

This mod really makes the phone loud and crisp when it works. The first version worked awsome. Except in call echo.

Robalboa

Jun 27, 2011
myrtle beach
Hey im not a pro or anything but try clearing the data on the app itself. Btw i wanna try this since i listen to a lot of music on my phone and i iwn a pair of monster turbines which sound awesome. Im running AOKP and use power amp for my music i shouldnt have any issues right? Thx for sharing btw

I used power amp too it worked great except echo call

jelly bean LJ7 rooted....yahhhyuhhh

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Enhancements fc's

Sound enhancement does not fc.... did you wipe your caches when you flashed? If not you need to

sykotc

Nov 15, 2010
I installed this mod on my Sprint SGS3 32gig running Wicked Sensation JB 1.3 & must say WOW!!!! Crisp & clear enhancement. No issues after 2 days use.

Sent from my MZ505 using Tapatalk 2

shinesthru

Apr 21, 2011
St. Paul, MN
Installed on my N7 and my GS3, deleted other EQs, followed instructions in the OP, cleared app data, etc. and the volume booster "xloud" does not work. I check the box, notice no change in volume, come back to the settings, and the box is unchecked. The EQ sounds great, but I was really hoping for volume boost functionality on my N7 which has pretty sorry speakers. Thanks for your work!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Installed on my N7 and my GS3, deleted other EQs, followed instructions in the OP, cleared app data, etc. and the volume booster "xloud" does not work. I check the box, notice no change in volume, come back to the settings, and the box is unchecked. The EQ sounds great, but I was really hoping for volume boost functionality on my N7 which has pretty sorry speakers. Thanks for your work!

Xloud is set to on. ..all the time. Checking and unchecking the box will yield no noticeable difference. If you notice in my build prop edit it is set to persist on. .... it is working all the time

deck82

Aug 7, 2010
Indianapolis
Alright, so I see mention of DSP manager needing to be removed, which I do not currently have installed, but should I be disabling/deleting MusicFX so that Sound Enhancements 1.0 is the only active EQ running?

EDIT:
Never mind, I think I answered my own question. Took a look at the zip file and see that MusicFX was apart of it and was added when I flashed this. I thought it had always been there.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    semcdefault.png

After a few hours of trial and error, and some smali editing I have finally been able to port the latest Sony Walkman App with fully working Eq's, and clear bass effect to the SGSIII !!

Changelog V1

1* First Public Release

Things that are not working

1* Download Music Info
    2* Edit Music Info
    3* Visualizer is working, but is sometimes a little wonky

Simply download, flash via recovery, and wipe caches.....Enjoy

Here

http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/sh...EQ-s-and-Clear-Bass-Working?p=15762#post15762

Even though this has been tested and confirmed!
    As Always use at your risk.....Only you are responsible for your phone.

Thanks for looking
    -GruesomeWolf
    nice...thought this was a top secret thing ??? J/K LOL:rolleyes:

Yeah.....I struggled with my inner demons this morning....lol. Had to remind myself what I started this for....Sharing, and overall Improvement of our phones. Not "who is kanging who" or "my stick is bigger then yours".....I would like to think thats not what we at Team-Nocturnal are about.....Really people, Enjoy this....its way better then ANY other music mod I have tried (including full blown Beats support). :)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iafsc7vdqmx8zii/MySony2.zip

Give that version a shot guys....I updated apps to xperia z, and added clear audio. As for the aokp, I cant support cause I dont use aokp. I can say your most likely issue is lib related...but I wouldnt know for sure without testing my self....or at least looking at a logcat.

Xloud is set to on. ..all the time. Checking and unchecking the box will yield no noticeable difference. If you notice in my build prop edit it is set to persist on. .... it is working all the time

Yea this is out dated. If you look through the Wicked X thread, you'll find a lot of what you're looking for including music (sound) enhancements.
    Edit: also look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2826091 :thumbup: