[Q] Profile Scheduler and nightly mode on KK

Search This thread

paolomatador

Jul 17, 2012
Hello All, I'm in trouble with this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wetpalm.ProfileScheduler&hl=it) and the nightly mode switch.
Due to Android 4.x airplane mode disabled, I've installed Xposed framework and Jelly Bean Airplane Mode Helper, to make automatic switch on airplane mode on night.
Right, this works.
I have a rule that on a specific location (home) and a specific time (night) the app switches automatically to airplane mode.
Good, everythings works fine.

The app checks the rule every 30 minutes (I told so, cause the minutes are fully configurables), so after 30 minutes switched in "nightly mode", the app goes back to "home mode" (the previous profile). That's why, in airplane mode, the rule about location is not true anymore, just because the phone is in airplane mode.
How can I get out of this?

How do you plan your nightly airplane mode?

paolomatador

Jul 17, 2012
UP UP, No one read it?

Hello All, I'm in trouble with this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wetpalm.ProfileScheduler&hl=it) and the nightly mode switch.
Due to Android 4.x airplane mode disabled, I've installed Xposed framework and Jelly Bean Airplane Mode Helper, to make automatic switch on airplane mode on night.
Right, this works.
I have a rule that on a specific location (home) and a specific time (night) the app switches automatically to airplane mode.
Good, everythings works fine.

The app checks the rule every 30 minutes (I told so, cause the minutes are fully configurables), so after 30 minutes switched in "nightly mode", the app goes back to "home mode" (the previous profile). That's why, in airplane mode, the rule about location is not true anymore, just because the phone is in airplane mode.
How can I get out of this?

How do you plan your nightly airplane mode?

paolomatador

Jul 17, 2012
Thanks for the answer, but I want to switch to airplane mode only when I'm at home. I can do it with Profile Scheduler. I will try to use that app just to switch off airplane mode.