Hi guys just upgraded from my S4 to S5 and bought the S5 flipcover ? where to buy pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ViRuS3k

Mar 4, 2011
UK
Did not know this until today but the case comes with inbuilt wireless charging pad in the flip case cover official :)
does anyone know the best place in the uk with fast delivery to get the best pad or the pad that charges the fastest :D

i head Qi s5 charging pads are good but cant find fast source in the uk for fast delivery and cheap lol
also not sure this is possible without cable but are there pads that pic up data aswell so that if i put hte phone down to charge on the pad it will let me transfer data to the phone and back from my pc without even plugging anything into the phone as that would be totally awesomeness lol

seanu13

Mar 29, 2013
Make sure you actually bought the one with the charging built in. I didn't think it was released yet. I bought the s view case and I thought it was the wireless charging one too until I got home and found otherwise. Yes it has pins in the battery cover, but these aren't for qi.

Edit: just checked the Samsung website and it says coming soon. So yours most likely doesn't have wireless charging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.