[SHARE 4.3] XM2D systemui for XMD[for customized quick toggle]

Search This thread

imdkiller

Jan 29, 2014
new delhi
guys here the XM 2 dual's systemui deodexed....
need deodexed version of XMD 4.3 or delete systemui.apk and systemui.odex..then replace this

Download:http://d-h.st/l2W

... when i replaced the systemui apk... phone restarts... and after that continously showing systemui fc... not able to do single thing... then again flashed 4.3 ftf.... and again did the whole rooting procedure :(

Last edited:

ansebovi

my phone almost fu**** with this... when i replaced the systemui apk... phone restarts... and after that continously showing systemui fc... not able to do single thing... then again flashed 4.3 ftf.... and again did the whole rooting procedure :(

i m using this on XMD without any problem....its the only way for me to use quick toggle with getting fc on using to pc with usb debugging...
and dont use bad words...please edit it...

imdkiller

Jan 29, 2014
new delhi
i m using this on XMD without any problem....its the only way for me to use quick toggle with getting fc on using to pc with usb debugging...
and dont use bad words...please edit it...

but ur system deodexed right? when i replaced my systemui apk... and systemui.odex for odexed users u wrote in ur post... systemui fc continously every sec... was not able to do anything

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
my phone almost fu**** with this... when i replaced the systemui apk... phone restarts... and after that continously showing systemui fc... not able to do single thing... then again flashed 4.3 ftf.... and again did the whole rooting procedure :(

You forgot to delete the systemui.odex. This problem used to happen to me. Don't forget to delete it

Press Thanks If I Helped!!

stalin.sk2

Sep 25, 2012
Madurai
OnePlus Nord
guys here the XM 2 dual's systemui deodexed....
need deodexed version of XMD 4.3 or delete systemui.odex after that delete systemui.apk and then replace this

warning...may get fc...take backup before trying

Download:http://d-h.st/l2W

System ui force close whin I try to take screenshot. how to correct it on my Xperia m dual c2004 4.3 deodexed

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ansebovi

Top Liked Posts