Will n900V motherboard swap into other model housing?

Search This thread

jellyhead

Sep 3, 2010
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8
I have a Verizon N900V with a cracked and broken digitizer. I've been watching on eBay for a compatible donor phone for parts. I've seen that Verizon and Sprint motherboards are interchangeable but I'm not sure about other models. The other models I've looked at are N900T, N900A and N9006. I know the Digitizer itself is the same for all models but I'm watching for a complete phone with bad ESN or one with just the motherboard and possibly USB board removed. My concern is that the N900V motherboard will not work with these models.

donc113

Jul 27, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I have a Verizon N900V with a cracked and broken digitizer. I've been watching on eBay for a compatible donor phone for parts. I've seen that Verizon and Sprint motherboards are interchangeable but I'm not sure about other models. The other models I've looked at are N900T, N900A and N9006. I know the Digitizer itself is the same for all models but I'm watching for a complete phone with bad ESN or one with just the motherboard and possibly USB board removed. My concern is that the N900V motherboard will not work with these models.

I would be 99.9% sure the only difference between the various models is the motherboard thus...all the motherboards are interchangeable. Obviously...putting a new motherboard makes the total phone now whatever model version the motherboard came from.

Sent from my Note 3 via Tapatalk

Jmvvb

Nov 6, 2015
The base of the motherboard where ir fastens is different, at least between n900r4 and n900a, Im precisely trying to swap them