Motorola xt907 No Longer Unlocked on Android 4.4.2

Search This thread

thaneaddict

May 29, 2014
I just received an OTA update to Android 4.4.2 on my Motorola xt907 (183.46.10) and it is no longer GSM unlocked. I came straight from 4.1.2 and everything worked perfectly. I unlocked the phone for GSM use, by using the RadioComm method. When I did that unlock, I also had to use the Test Menu on the phone by using *#*#4636#*#* and switching the network mode. However after the 4.4.2 update, I'm not able to get into the Test Menu at all or any other menu accessed through the Dialer, it just goes back to the most recently called number. The network mode in Mobile Network Settings was switched back to Global Mode, so I switched it to GSM/UMTS (Global worked for my GSM while on 4.1.2), and I had a couple bars or service for about 45 seconds and then it disappeared. I went to go search for networks and it came up with an error every time. My last resort was to go to RadioComm and try that again. I did everything the way it was set up before, but when I typed in the Decimal value of NV Location "8322" and then "1" as the byte length, there would be no "01" that would show up in the Hex and the numerated box above turned to red, where it turned to green when I unlocked on 4.1.2. I tried this on two different computers, including the same RadioComm that unlocked my phone in the first place. I'm really not sure where to go from here, as this is my only phone after my Samsung GT-N7000 went into a boot loop. Any help on how to get a Motorola xt907 re-unlocked after the 4.4.2 update would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited: