Last Edit 13/SEP, 11AM::. TNT 5.0 Series .::(Official/Professional/TouchFLO)1620 Base

Search This thread

mohen

May 6, 2007
question !
is it possible to change the clock to the HTC original clock ? ( like in Black DIAMOND ? ) .
and why there is 3 tabs , and not 5 tabs ?
anyway , someone here reported that the memory leaking very fast on touchflo version , can anyone assure that ?

theleland

May 11, 2006
uh oh. I tried using shell tool as I have previously, and now it's stuck at the IPL/SPL/GSM/OS page. This is on the touch flo.

EDIT: reverted to T-Mo official, reflashed with the shelltool, shelltool hung, but touch is on there! woo hoo!

Last edited:

fix_it_2000

May 8, 2007
Well, i tried to uplaod to the FTP server but I dont have permission, so I guess someone else could save them there

Last edited:

theleland

May 11, 2006
Also, btw, I can't find links to BT_FTP, BT_SAP, Network Plugin, or SMS Backup. Any chance you could please include links to those in your add ons?

mestrini

Jul 4, 2006
Lisboa
I have only one question that might be considered a bit off-topic. sorry in advance

I'd like to know how you kitchen makers know for sure the build of the ROM? like in this thread's - 5.2.1620 build 18125
Which file, ROM zone, etc you check in order to confirm it?

Thanks

charly_mx

Jan 18, 2007
weres the weres the thread 4 vista?...and were are the addons i read about in the downloads section of his post?..

I think he was just to tired to put the links. Let him rest a while and he will activate the addnons and the vista thread. :)

However If you search in the previous releases (i think in the tnt3.0 thread) you will find the working link for the vista page.

Best Regards.

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
i'm here to upload the Add Ons

i installed touch flo version.

Very FAST!!!! i never seen a rom moving like that...

but: i have low memory: after boot:26mb and after i actiate the cube and sync the device only 20. By contrast in NBD 9.1 with the same setting and soft installed i had 29 after boot and 25 later on...

BST is reporting high battery drain but it might be wrong... i`ll have to wait and see.

I like the old phone so i disabled the skin, how can i change the background picture behind that phone pad?
I do not use the Touch phone skin because it does not dispaly all last calls but just received and dialed.
If someone knows how to fix it to also display missed calls it will be greate!

i know that having a lot of files in \windows will slow the device so
its right why don`t you use a ver of home plug that stores the files in another dir? olso the new touch can be made to use some pictures from another place?

after upgrade your device with any WM 6.0, it is high recommended to reflash an official WM 5.0 (any one has extended rom) then flash again with the custom rom ;)

about hacked HTCHome can't run on prophet and wizard, another hint about the memory the rom doesn't contain any task manager to close the opened apps and also when the first using you will open every thing without closing ;)

Last edited:

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
question !
is it possible to change the clock to the HTC original clock ? ( like in Black DIAMOND ? ) .
and why there is 3 tabs , and not 5 tabs ?
anyway , someone here reported that the memory leaking very fast on touchflo version , can anyone assure that ?

download professional then download whatever you want from HTC Home versions ;) (except the new version 2.0.xxx)

about leaking, read my previous post

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
Also, btw, I can't find links to BT_FTP, BT_SAP, Network Plugin, or SMS Backup. Any chance you could please include links to those in your add ons?

i'm here to upload them ;)

i will use the attachments here and link them there :D

Attachments

• BatteryStatusExt.1.04.build_0236.CAB
    142.3 KB · Views: 2,458
Last edited:

obsydian

May 15, 2007
London
Thanks all done, only issue was TNT BatteryStatusExt.1.04.build_0236.CAB would not install, aside from that WELL DONE excellent work.

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
I have only one question that might be considered a bit off-topic. sorry in advance

I'd like to know how you kitchen makers know for sure the build of the ROM? like in this thread's - 5.2.1620 build 18125
Which file, ROM zone, etc you check in order to confirm it?

Thanks

bepe source bro

and also the same from HERMES T-Mobile new 2 beta roms