Android 4.4.3 is OUT

Search This thread

Ammar115

May 2, 2014
Alor Setar
Android 4.4.3 update for Moto G XT1033

Hello everyone,

Does anybody knows how to update rooted Moto G XT1033 to android 4.4.3. I currently on 4.4.2 with TWRP recovery installed. Do I have to unroot it and install the stock recovery just to get the latest update? Or there is another way without having to unroot the device?

imbroken80

Apr 22, 2014
Interesting information regarding the status bar. There seems to be an option to hide the carrier name.

Can't post the url as I'm a new user here. It was posten by Punit Soni on Google+, Product Manager at Motorola.

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
So, If someone will get OTA and CWM is installed on his phone. HE could do a huge favour for us:
just install OTA.zip through CWM
Plug your phone to PC
Find 174.44.1.... file on your sdcard
SHARE IT!

________
SORRY. ZIP DOES NOT WORK! guess I did not correct mount sdcard.... Anybody know wou to mount sdcard correctly?
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/cache"); - work with cache
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/sdcard"); - does not work with sdcard :(
__
then this guy can flash stock recovery and install update

Last edited:

vkk178

Feb 6, 2012
Bangalore
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I feel it might take a 2 -3 for updates to be rolled to trickle to every one . Usual practice being they roll out to few devices and check for feedback . And then do mass rollouts . This way if there are any bugs they can catch it early .So patience .. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ukolino

Ukolino

Jan 12, 2012
Reactions: ChavitoArg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fact is the world owes America

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The fact is, this is XDA, and we really don't "owe" you anything. We have rules, and there is no Freedom of Speech here contrary to prior belief.

It's a Development site. Phones don't have a nationality or a political agenda, and as such, XDA will NOT be used as a platform to spew off about supremacy and other garbage.

With that said,,,, enjoy the vacation.

MD

Thread has been cleaned of "supremacy" comments and other useless comments. Also, folks, please don't "Quote" when you reply. Just simply "Report Post". Otherwise, I have to delete the quoted posts as well.

Cheers!

MD
    What a crappy post

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
    Currently uploading. FIle is 169 mB. (US GSM)

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

US GSM 4.4.3 OTA DL here:
    http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/27827453/file.html
    Try and see if it works.!
    XT1034 ~
    Another reason for dual Sim unrooted users to wait for 4.4.3
    No more unused Sim icon lurking on ur status bar uploadfromtaptalk1402023962378.jpg

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    Dude, you have the answer above, did you read?