[9-16-12] list of stores that accept Google wallet

Search This thread

ElCamino

Feb 5, 2007
Office Depot has working Wallet. Just used my $10 credit I had.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda premium

terrylbs

Feb 17, 2012
Google Wallet Competitors

Best buy has a nfc reader but it's not enabled... I asked a manager at a local best buy and she said they have been at the stores for a year already but not to except it to work to mid 2013 and even then it won't work for contact less payments... Apparently it will only work for contact less best buy rewards card scans??

But you guys should download the Mastercard paypas app... Will shoe you everywhere its accepted... Which sadly isn't anything to wtie about..

Basically cvs, McDonalds, some jack in the box, jamba juice, office max, home depot, some small business that got tricked, Microsoft store, 7-11, some macys, sports authority....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

This is because Walmart, Target, Best Buy among others have opted not to accept Google Wallet. They have decided to go with ISIS another type of wallet that is not completed yet and that will never be what Google Wallet is. Myself I would rather keep everything under my Google Account rather than have multiple apps. Google Wallet has now unveiled a new feature that allows you to send money to friend via your email address unlike PayPal there is no charge to accept money or send money as long as the funds are coming from your bank account or your Wallet account. There will be a "$" on your Gmail Compose screen to send cash.

Reactions: kofrad

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
I use wallet at Shop Rite regularly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

cmjkxa

May 24, 2011
San diego
This is because Walmart, Target, Best Buy among others have opted not to accept Google Wallet. They have decided to go with ISIS another type of wallet that is not completed yet and that will never be what Google Wallet is. Myself I would rather keep everything under my Google Account rather than have multiple apps. Google Wallet has now unveiled a new feature that allows you to send money to friend via your email address unlike PayPal there is no charge to accept money or send money as long as the funds are coming from your bank account or your Wallet account. There will be a "$" on your Gmail Compose screen to send cash.

Actually Walmart, best buy, and a lot more companies are going with MCX(merchant customer exchange, mcx.com). The carriers (excluding sprint and us cellular) have been backing isis with millions of dollars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

ktklein72

Jul 8, 2011
So. Jersey / Philly
I believe Subway hoagie shops also accept it. Hopefully Burger King, KFC, Taco Bell and others will start taking it. Once the big chains start adopting it more places are likely to get on board.

AddictedToB3er

Oct 7, 2013
Has there been any word on google wallet expanding to other countries most importantly Canada?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Free mobile app

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
Did anybody had any luck in CVS lately? I can't use tap to pay in CVS for last month. Tap to pay is working everywhere else with no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium HD app

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
Have you seen any news in the past few weeks? Try a Google search for Apple Pay or Google Wallet and CVS.

No i don't watch news is waste of time. Thanks for tip with google search i will never guess i can do this. BTW if you have nothing to say do not waste space.

redwood02

Jul 21, 2009
Jamba Juice might be removing Google Wallet

after trying many times to do tap and pay with cyanogenmod @ JJ, I decided to try the GPE rom for tap and pay and few other reasons. So I walk into JJ today ready to try it and they just removed G wallet LAST WEEK...dang it

on a + note they removed ISIS as well

ktklein72

Jul 8, 2011
So. Jersey / Philly
I used Google Wallet yesterday at ShopRite In NJ and it worked perfectly. I've yet to use it in CVS but intend to try it next time I'm in there.

Sent from my Android-powered OnePlus One via Tapatalk...

Top Liked Posts