Phone activity log

Search This thread

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
Is there any app in android which will track the activities going on in phone. Activities like at particular time a particular app was opened and it was closed in some time.. Screenshot was taken at particular time? Is there any app which logs these kind of information.? I heard about logcat extreme app but it is for developers it is complex. I don't requires such complex info app. Just basic things r required. Is there any such app which logs all the activities going on in phone?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MindArchr

May 7, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Moto G9 Plus
Is there any app in android which will track the activities going on in phone. Activities like at particular time a particular app was opened and it was closed in some time.. Screenshot was taken at particular time? Is there any app which logs these kind of information.? I heard about logcat extreme app but it is for developers it is complex. I don't requires such complex info app. Just basic things r required. Is there any such app which logs all the activities going on in phone?

I don't know of an app that does that at the moment, but here is one that may be able to assist you with some of what you're asking for.
Notification History

Reactions: Suhaas

Gokeriji

Jul 28, 2017
Pull down the notification bar a little bit so you can see only notification. On the bottom left of the screen there is a clock like icon. Tap that icon and you will find all the recent activities.

Cyboy

Jul 2, 2013
Pull down the notification bar a little bit so you can see only notification. On the bottom left of the screen there is a clock like icon. Tap that icon and you will find all the recent activities.

What type of a phone you are using? And what version of an OS you are on?
I dont have that option!
D6633 6.0.1 ....231 stock based fragment rom(not heavily modified)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't know of an app that does that at the moment, but here is one that may be able to assist you with some of what you're asking for.
    Notification History