:::SKIN:::Transparent background when you use sense! In collaboration with degake.

Search This thread

degake

Nov 18, 2008
thanks Degake, i wanted it to look like the screenshots in the first post

Here you go:
clock
remove top curtain
[URL="http://www.ad-grafiska.se/HD2/visual_mods/Touch%20X%20Transparent%20Calendar%20but%20leave%20text.cab]Transparent Calendar[/URL]
[URL="http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278489&d=1265659751]Transparent Calendar when scrolled up[/URL]
[URL="http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=273401&d=1264613229]transparent quicklinks[/URL]
[URL="http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=276534&d=1265227645]transparent slider box[/URL]
[URL="http://www.ad-grafiska.se/HD2/visual_mods/Touch%20X%20Transparent%20slider.cab]transparent slider[/URL]

I think that's about everything you need :)

Grtz,

Degake

mndl632

Nov 7, 2008
Leicester
thanks for the help, one thing though the link for the transparent quicklinks gives me a zip file with 3 manila files, not sure what to do with these

Last edited:

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
Great, I was looking for something just like this... or rather, I think it would be even better if you made something with intermediate opacity. The standard black-ish background contrasts too much with the clear backgrounds I prefer, but a completely transparent background doesn't separate as much the sliding tabs with the current one.

Also, I would like the same thing for most of other transparent mods... not full transparency, but very light opacity. Reading white text in the home tab when it's over a clear background sometimes is a pain :D
But thatnks for this cab I'm installing it right away

degake

Nov 18, 2008
Great, I was looking for something just like this... or rather, I think it would be even better if you made something with intermediate opacity. The standard black-ish background contrasts too much with the clear backgrounds I prefer, but a completely transparent background doesn't separate as much the sliding tabs with the current one.

Also, I would like the same thing for most of other transparent mods... not full transparency, but very light opacity. Reading white text in the home tab when it's over a clear background sometimes is a pain :D
But thatnks for this cab I'm installing it right away

Here you go :)
View attachment 279464
View attachment 279466
View attachment 279467
View attachment 279468
View attachment 279469
View attachment 279470
View attachment 279471
View attachment 279472

Grtz,

Degake

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
Hi degake,

can you make the background on the htc messaging client transparent? Instead of the white background when creating a txt msg, can we have transparent so we will see the wallpaper instead?

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
Here you go :)

[CUT]
Grtz,

Degake

G-R-E-A-T

And just in case, could you point us as to where to put our hands in the system settings in order to change the opacity value? Mind me, I LOVE the way it is now, you just guessed the opacity amount I needed in the home, I can see the wallpaper very well, but I can still read the text better than transparent ;)
I'm asking just in case! :D

degake

Nov 18, 2008
Hi degake,

can you make the background on the htc messaging client transparent? Instead of the white background when creating a txt msg, can we have transparent so we will see the wallpaper instead?

I'll do my best to find it out (though it wouldn't be very easy, I think :))

Grtz,

Degake

degake

Nov 18, 2008
G-R-E-A-T

And just in case, could you point us as to where to put our hands in the system settings in order to change the opacity value? Mind me, I LOVE the way it is now, you just guessed the opacity amount I needed in the home, I can see the wallpaper very well, but I can still read the text better than transparent ;)
I'm asking just in case! :D

The opacity isn't controled through out the settings or registry, but is controlled by specific manila files (so; if you want another opacity level, you have to edit the right manila files :))

Grtz,

Degake

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
The opacity isn't controled through out the settings or registry, but is controlled by specific manila files (so; if you want another opacity level, you have to edit the right manila files :))

Grtz,

Degake

Ah ok, got it, then it's the same as HDWall does, modyfying an image, saving it to PNG and converting to QTF overwriting the original manila file... nevermind then, too much hassle for me :D
Thank you a lot for the previous set of cabs, they sorted out exactly as I needed ;)

degake

Nov 18, 2008
Hi degake,

Could you try this out for me? (I can't test it, 'cause my mom wanted to ged rid of her 3GS and took my Leo when she came to visit :eek:)
Please tell if it worked or not.
If it didn't changed the messaging background, could you look and see what background it did replace?

Grtz,

Degake

giacominos

Dec 8, 2008
very good job, I was looking for these stuff :) thank you :)

ps : transparent quicklinks,transparent slider box,transparent slider links need to be fixed

Last edited: