[DISCUSSION] What's the first phone you've ever owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ProGTO

Aug 7, 2012
The first phone I ever got was the Sensation 4G, parents didn't very let me get a phone till long time.

Skrandy Swag

Aug 9, 2012
Yeaaaaup, Motorola Razr V3 here, I was 12 years old (I'm 18 now) and I did this the first night I got it: Custom bootloader, unlocked, clublights.

sfmking

Jul 30, 2012
samsung n100
hahaha

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I had a Nokia 5110.

My first smart phone was an HTC Universal/JasJar. I think I lasted a whole month on Windows Mobile before crawling back to Nokia!

my first and best smart phone is dhd
ilove it

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Orgasmatron

Mar 15, 2011
- one nokia with the size of a brick, can't remember the name
- samsung luminix
- sony ericson w300i
- htc wildfire
- motorola defy (lost)
- motorola atrix (with dead capacitive buttons, running CM10 w/ softkeys)

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
Was a nokia supporter but till android changes the world
First > Nokia 6020

ariez4u

Jun 30, 2012
My first phone was nokia 3410, was a die hard fan of symbian, but since i have used android (htc desire s), not willing to revert :).

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Dj_Fex

Jul 8, 2012
Aachen
my first phone was a benq-siemens ef81 it was a big flip phone (not comaparable to current smartphones :D)
today i use a sony ericson xperia arc s with cyanogenmod 9 (fxp)

ariez4u

Jun 30, 2012
Mine was the nokia 3310, now can be considered a throwing weapon an seriously you can kill someone with that haha

Lol, used to play classic snake game all the time, and composing monophonic ringtones, sound was really loud. I think that full volume of a ringtone is still unbeaten

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Pecan-fan

Jul 16, 2012
Brazil
My first phone was a candybar Nokia (3120, I think) with a black & white display illuminated with a green light. It was back in 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, but I closed this thread because it isn't generating that much discussion and I am not sure if there is a point to an uncurated list of people's device history.
    Thought it would be ammusing to know how far we've all come along to get to this lovely os we call android today.

Post your first phone you ever owned. Hell post em all for all I care. Let the ammusement begin!

My very first phone was a motorola n95, then went to a nokia. Can't remember the name (old cheap phone).

[G2/HTC Vision]
    Siemens c55 ;)

Teleported from my brain cells
    2 cups tied to a string....

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app
    MOTO RAZR still beats my G2 :p